Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gollum the bully (And I mean that) isn't even on yet and he has said someone in the gallery "needs putting down" the guy is a total embarrassment and has no self awareness..........Hope you little un isn't watching you Gollum you total moron and what a poor wee kid having you to guide him :sad:

The management at **** at bad are just as bad for continuing with this pure muppet :devil:

Gollum is absolutely synonymous with the gutter standards of this channel. Mason and Bid TV are a perfect match, they are the Frosty Jack of Telly Shopping.

Can you honestly imagine him getting a job on any other channel now QuizCall has shut down?

I doubt he'd even get a gig as a demonstrator with his look, that accent and his incredibly limited vocabulary.

'Quite literally'

Gollum the bully (And I mean that) isn't even on yet and he has said someone in the gallery "needs putting down" the guy is a total embarrassment and has no self awareness..........Hope you little un isn't watching you Gollum you total moron and what a poor wee kid having you to guide him :sad:

The management at **** at bad are just as bad for continuing with this pure muppet :devil:

I saw that when I clicked over in the adverts. I couldn't have put it better myself. I really can't stand him.

That's not fair Deedee, I haven't bought all her outfits, only about 50 of them!

sorry Muttley, I'm just a bit annoyed because everything she wears will sell out and there's never enough for me and, obviously, I want these items too, I want to look like her (and you Muttley), I hang on her every word when it comes to fashion, she is a true fashionista, a style guru if you will!!

I saw that when I clicked over in the adverts. I couldn't have put it better myself. I really can't stand him.

Yes, I heard that too, completely inappropriate, he really is awful, and what gives him the right to call Sally a troll and tell her to 'get back under her bridge'? nasty piece of work that man.

sorry Muttley, I'm just a bit annoyed because everything she wears will sell out and there's never enough for me and, obviously, I want these items too, I want to look like her (and you Muttley), I hang on her every word when it comes to fashion, she is a true fashionista, a style guru if you will!!

Its simple Deedee, you snooze you lose! Its my mantra and it means I am a fashion icon in my area. You could be too. And I promise I will leave some outfits for you in future!

Mike the little weed eh sorry garden expert is trying to sell wind chimes that ironically don't seem to chime to well, and by the look of the centre piece its made of glass!! How long before the kids next door fire something off the newly purchased non chiming chimes and smash the cheapo glass? :mysmilie_17:

Gollum said, and I directly quote:-

'Send him off to make a cup of tea because you is the person that i'm talking to right now'

Well, you is the person that i'm talking to right now Gollum. You are inarticulate, and a tosser :mysmilie_59:

Yes, I heard that too, completely inappropriate, he really is awful, and what gives him the right to call Sally a troll and tell her to 'get back under her bridge'? nasty piece of work that man.

I have said this before on here Deedee, the way he acts he appears to dislike women. I have noticed he is not like that when he is talking to a man like a chef or Charlie the DIY man, or handing over to Peter Simon. He has to undermine women as it clearly makes him feel good.

Gollum said, and I directly quote:-

'Send him off to make a cup of tea because you is the person that i'm talking to right now'

Well, you is the person that i'm talking to right now Gollum. You are inarticulate, and a tosser :mysmilie_59:

surely you mean 'you is inarticulate and you is a tosser'??!! innit!

Its simple Deedee, you snooze you lose! Its my mantra and it means I am a fashion icon in my area. You could be too. And I promise I will leave some outfits for you in future!

Ok, so that's clearly where I've been going wrong - I snooze and I lose
Thank you for leaving some stock for me but I wondered if we could come to an arrangement perhaps? Maybe I could buy some outfits from you in future? I totally respect your style choice and I know I'd look amazing!

Ok, so that's clearly where I've been going wrong - I snooze and I lose
Thank you for leaving some stock for me but I wondered if we could come to an arrangement perhaps? Maybe I could buy some outfits from you in future? I totally respect your style choice and I know I'd look amazing!

I have a lovely leopard print jumpsuit in a size 8 that I was assured would fit me. I'm sure we could come to an arrangement!

Is it me or is Gollum on form this evening with the 'steal the deal'. On form as in...goodness gracious me...an amazing bit of kit...my Goddess loves these I'm waiting for....

Love the offensive demo for the pillow. One they are using is flat and stained. Claimed he has a memory foam pillow but not his goddess and they have fights with her trying to steal his pillow and the immortal words "you may hold the keys to the candy store but you can't have my pillow". The man is vile. Said how much we secrete on our pillow and we should buy new ones now. Ever heatd of pillow protectors and pillow cases that get washed regularly Mike? No thought not. Just because you live in muck doesn't mean we do. Rant over, off to bed. Good night all.

Whatever your opinion, there's no need to start bringing his child into your comments.
That's just plain disrespectful.

Just flicked over and Gollum is flogging a chain which is so thin you could thread it through the eye of a needle. He's having problems displaying it and asked for a longer box.It's so shiny it's like a starry night. Not. He's gone into DP mode wear it with the little black dress make a statement. Yuk. He's modelling on his hand now. Turning over.

You too can look like this but ONLY if you regularly pat Argan Oil, Snail Shite, Bee Poison and Snake Stings all over your grid.

image.jpg

But what a stunning advert both he and Shiny Heifer are for Sit-Up's beauty products, the results speak for themselves. I don't know about you guys but i'm sold :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Whatever your opinion, there's no need to start bringing his child into your comments.
That's just plain disrespectful.

This is supposedly a "no argument" thread so I'll restrict myself to two observations: firstly Mike has mentioned his child in his sales pitches on more than one occasion. Indeed if Mike had never mentioned his son on-air then we would be blissfuly unaware of his existence! Did Mike get his prior consent to mention him on-air, but regardless of any consent issues once knowledge of a child's existence is in the public domain it was inevitable that people would start to make moral judgement comparisons, regardless of their validity.

Secondly, the observation was simply that Mike's behaviour has the potential to set a bad example to his child especially if his child really knows what happens in their family in real life (whatever that might be), and if Mike has been telling conflicting stories on-screen then this would obviously set a bad example as to the expected behaviour from a parent. Of course if his child has changed his real-world behaviour and this has been accurately reflected in Mike's sales pitches then everything is above board and there's nothing wrong, but if Mike has been telling lies then it obviously counts as the aforementioned bad example; there has been no public real-world indication of any change from Mike though of course that is perhaps to be expected given the constraints.

If this needs to be discussed further than feel free to start a new thread to do so.

This is supposedly a "no argument" thread so I'll restrict myself to two observations: firstly Mike has mentioned his child in his sales pitches on more than one occasion. Indeed if Mike had never mentioned his son on-air then we would be blissfuly unaware of his existence! Did Mike get his prior consent to mention him on-air, but regardless of any consent issues once knowledge of a child's existence is in the public domain it was inevitable that people would start to make moral judgement comparisons, regardless of their validity.

Secondly, the observation was simply that Mike's behaviour has the potential to set a bad example to his child especially if his child really knows what happens in their family in real life (whatever that might be), and if Mike has been telling conflicting stories on-screen then this would obviously set a bad example as to the expected behaviour from a parent. Of course if his child has changed his real-world behaviour and this has been accurately reflected in Mike's sales pitches then everything is above board and there's nothing wrong, but if Mike has been telling lies then it obviously counts as the aforementioned bad example; there has been no public real-world indication of any change from Mike though of course that is perhaps to be expected given the constraints.

If this needs to be discussed further than feel free to start a new thread to do so.

Mason has long since whored out his personal life by freely revealing details of his home life to assist him in his desperate fight to keep these shysters afloat because they are probably the only TV channel that would give such a vulgar, inarticulate man the time of day.

His/her kid is scared of the dark, he isn't scared of the dark, she smokes, she farts, she has verrucas, she has the keys to the candy store. Jeez, i'm half expecting him to reveal what time of the month she gets a bit moody.

He's utterly shameless and if anyone has the bare faced to cheek to come on here and claim that we are too personal about him and his 'family' then they should have a word with him. Maybe they should suggest he stops revealing all the intimate details that he does just to shill his crap because he clearly dosen't otherwise have the talent to sell the rubbish. Knowing Mason it's all quite possibly a load of old tosh anyway, i'm afraid I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

What utterly breathtaking hypocrisy.

Again.

Latest posts

Back