Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BBC Two are celebrating their birthday at the moment, and to help with the celebrations, they have gone all bid, in more ways than one. Keep a close eye out for the logo on BBC Two birthday celebration trailers. And if that is not enough for you, they have tweaked their radio five trailer to remind you of the No Call Back ads on bid, but no sign of that trailer on youtube yet.

Don't know if anyone has already posted this but the folks at panjaban(sp?) tweeted that bid owed them 10k and that bid are crooks.

I have to say that I find such comments both outrageous and offensive.

How dare they :mysmilie_51:

Honestly no idea guys, i only saw it as someone retweeted it.

No elaboration on their part... but to be fair, what more needs to be said if someone done you out of 10k of curry sauces.

Honestly no idea guys, i only saw it as someone retweeted it.

No elaboration on their part... but to be fair, what more needs to be said if someone done you out of 10k of curry sauces.

That's a lot of Coriander :mysmilie_59:

Whoever started it must have cropped a picture from Google. That's my guess anyway :p

Whoever started is a very sad individual who's got far too much time on their hands. Surely now Mike has lost his job his detractors have had their pound of flesh. Leave him be. Talk about kicking someone when their down:mysmilie_51:

Whoever started is a very sad individual who's got far too much time on their hands. Surely now Mike has lost his job his detractors have had their pound of flesh. Leave him be. Talk about kicking someone when their down:mysmilie_51:

I agree with almost everything you said except I am not sad. How can I be sad when the biggest rio off since Auction World has closed? I am very happy. But apart from that as you were.

Oh btw how about worrying about the customers who believed they really were trying to do a proper relaunch and purchased goods but never got them? How about all the elderly and venerable customers who believed the lies and the miss selling? No you are more worried about the person who said some lies feelings. Go figure that one.

PJ

PS I spent all of ten minutes on it and I think that was time well spent. Glad you took time out of your obviously far busier schedule to reply.

I have to agree with the previous poster, all too often on here I see criticism of ex-Shopping TV Host Mike Mason.

Personally I have come to appreciate him since he left our screens. I guess you only realise what you had when you lose it, forever :mysmilie_59:

I have to agree with the previous poster, all too often on here I see criticism of ex-Shopping TV Host Mike Mason. Personally I have come to appreciate him since he left our screens. I guess you only realise what you had when you lose it, forever :mysmilie_59:

I have Mason patches all over my body to stop the craving. We will alw.. Always *starts to cry* have the memories and You Tube

PJ

I have Mason patches all over my body to stop the craving. We will alw.. Always *starts to cry* have the memories and You Tube

PJ

I have to say PJ that I don't much care for your sarcastic soundings.

I'm disappointed, and that is an understatement :down:

I've let you down, me down and the good name of Michael Percival Mason down :-(

His only 'crime' (for want of a better word) was that he always wanted the best for his audience and perhaps, at times, he may have appeared a touch too ebullient.

But I have to say that, personally, I found that refreshing.

His only 'crime' (for want of a better word) was that he always wanted the best for his audience and perhaps, at times, he may have appeared a touch too ebullient.

But I have to say that, personally, I found that refreshing.[/QUOTE]

As in gargling a bag of rusty nails with a sawdust chaser!

Latest posts

Back