Ronni Nicole TSV 17th Oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Pipa is wearing the dress in the Eternal Diamonique show Monday 3pm.
It's a cowl / drape neck knee length oh so slim dress with embellishment on the shoulders, looks velour / velvet type fabric will be in a choice of black, blue, red or purple.

Looks like their getting ready for the party season with this one. Not for me as I don't like cowl necks and think stretch velvet/velour can look shiny & cheap, not like the real silk velvet which I like.

I'd be interested to see how the neckline hangs on Ann or Jilly on Sunday just wondering if the dress is a little too wide for Pipa's tiny frame so it's creating a deep U instead of a hamock type shape. :thinking:

Check out fashion day preview on Q gossip, this shows the dress in a dark green colour but on a very slim lady !

I'd be interested to see how the neckline hangs on Ann or Jilly on Sunday just wondering if the dress is a little too wide for Pipa's tiny frame so it's creating a deep U instead of a hamock type shape. :thinking:

Noticed it was short on Pipa who is not tall, so think it is another short length.

Check out fashion day preview on Q gossip, this shows the dress in a dark green colour but on a very slim lady !

I like the look of the dark green, but will it be that strange sparkly dralon-type velvet? probably :confused:

Jude xx

I was wondering if the blue colour Pipa said is in fact a teal shade.
Though Kathy has just said the dress is in a deep pile velvet like fabric and comes in an emerald green shade, which would be perfect teamed with russian diopside.
Not the usual QVC dress that they say if it's a little too short you can wear over leggings or skinny jeans.
On the WI singer in the fashion day advert it does appear to sit slightly better around the neckline, than yesterday on Pipa.
Though it looks like it's clinging to her tights below the oh so slim lining, exposing her knee's as she walks, which is not such a good look.

Last edited:
Is this the one that appeared in 'Web Firsts' for a couple of days, then disappeared? There were several colours, including green. Picture didn't show what the shoulder embellishment looked like.

Is this the one that appeared in 'Web Firsts' for a couple of days, then disappeared? There were several colours, including green. Picture didn't show what the shoulder embellishment looked like.

They are on full view now in the 1pm hour on Catherine, she's wearing the blue option.
Lovely colour of blue and looks nice with her hair up added hairpiece and jewellery.
I don't want to put anyone off but I really don't like the shoulders at all, they have a look of biker chic.
I'll await the presentations but at the moment I think it's because on the colour versions the embellishments are on a contrast black section.
IMHO it makes the shoulders look like they have a studded black pad stitched on them.

you see I like biker chic/military style and I would be looking to wear 'dressed down' :cheeky: with leggings and boots, not as a dress.

But it's the velvet that puts me off, I don't think it is a very flattering fabric unless you are slim like Pippa & Chuntley.

Will wait for the proper launch and decide as I like the sound of the emerald green and purple too!

you see I like biker chic/military style and I would be looking to wear 'dressed down' :cheeky: with leggings and boots, not as a dress.

But it's the velvet that puts me off, I don't think it is a very flattering fabric unless you are slim like Pippa & Chuntley.

Will wait for the proper launch and decide as I like the sound of the emerald green and purple too!

I know just what you mean popping on with leggings and wearing tunic style.
But I guess with this they intend to go for the tailored, smart evening look with velvet een look.
I think Ouida is being asked to bow to the pressure of longer length dresses.

I know just what you mean popping on with leggings and wearing tunic style.
But I guess with this they intend to go for the tailored, smart evening look with velvet een look.
I think Ouida is being asked to bow to the pressure of longer length dresses.

I would go for a long dress for posh/evening wear as I don't like to show my legs at all.

Just looked at 'the Harmonies' vid and the green dress looks good on that girl but she has the figure for it, I do not think it would suit me at all and unless that lady is very short then the length would not be right to wear over leggings.

Will probably still indulge in something though as I really like RN, the only decent clothing range on QVC IMO.

Claification needed re amount of stretch as chest measurements do appear very small.

Black cropped leggings with the red aren't working for me. :puke:

****** Tweedledee is on banging on about Jumping into the dress when jumping to parties.

Latest posts

Back