Ruth Langsford's Visitors

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When she lost her sister and her dad, she praised Eamonn to the hilt for being beside her, yet with him being incapacitated and unable to go to his mums funeral, I'm surprised she didn't attend in his place. Perhaps there is tension between her and his Belfast family. Its also reported he wanted to retire back there and she didn't, so would imagine there's a lot of issues other than his health.

He took a job with GB News and quite a few of their presenters have split up with their partners since joining the channel. Maybe she doesn't share his far-right, bigoted views.
He tells it like it is, if you don’t like it don’t listen! I personally agree with him, sick to death of people who tell the truth being labelled as far right!!!

Am I the only one who doesn't give a fig about them. Never liked Eamon.
She would be nothing without him!

When she lost her sister and her dad, she praised Eamonn to the hilt for being beside her, yet with him being incapacitated and unable to go to his mums funeral, I'm surprised she didn't attend in his place. Perhaps there is tension between her and his Belfast family. Its also reported he wanted to retire back there and she didn't, so would imagine there's a lot of issues other than his health.
She would be nothing without him!
When she lost her sister and her dad, she praised Eamonn to the hilt for being beside her, yet with him being incapacitated and unable to go to his mums funeral, I'm surprised she didn't attend in his place. Perhaps there is tension between her and his Belfast family. It’s also reported he wanted to retire back there and she didn't, so would imagine there's a lot of issues other than his health.
His hearthas always been in Belfast, he always says the only reason he moved to England was work and that one day he would come home for good

She always said she wasn't a great nurse, and there was a sense of resentment of his other family in Belfast. She never mentioned his older children, it was always JAck Jack Jack. Fair enough, but I bet his first wife is laughing her head off.
Eamonn is a virtual invalid so wonder how he'll cope now that she's bolted !
With all the money he must have earned over the years I've no doubt that he'll find someone to help out. I wonder if she got fed up with his snidey comments - he can be very picky and know-all at times when he's on screen and I get the impression he's not the easiest of people to live with.

Best wishes to them both, but let's hope we don't have to endure endless outpourings of sympathy and grief written texts and messages for Ruth on her Thursday fashion slot. She has managed so far and she would rather get on with endorsing her range, I'm sure.
I expect all her QVC followers will bombard her with messages, the lines of communication will be in meltdown! I doubt very much that anything will be mentioned on air, Ruth is too professional for personal tittle tattle, after all, she has tons of products to shift!

Apparently Eamonn is going to address it on his GBeebies breakfast show tomorrow. I wonder if Ruth will be on Loose Women. According to the Mail, they've been living separately for a year and wanted to keep it a secret so they could come to terms with it before making an announcement.

Apparently Eamonn is going to address it on his GBeebies breakfast show tomorrow. I wonder if Ruth will be on Loose Women. According to the Mail, they've been living separately for a year and wanted to keep it a secret so they could come to terms with it before making an announcement.
You don’t want to believe everything you read in the Daily Mail - or indeed most of it! 😉

When she lost her sister and her dad, she praised Eamonn to the hilt for being beside her, yet with him being incapacitated and unable to go to his mums funeral, I'm surprised she didn't attend in his place. Perhaps there is tension between her and his Belfast family. It’s also reported he wanted to retire back there and she didn't, so would imagine there's a lot of issues other than his health.
That does sound like a double standard.

Trouble is it’s all speculation, based on what may or may not haven been said or happened as reported to the press but them or “sources close to them”.

But it annoys me when they report on people’s lives and relationships when I’m sure a lot of it is just hearsay, and we can have no idea what really passes between people.

[Sorry not directed at you at all, just bemoaning the general gist of tabloid - and sometimes former broadsheet - press.. 😔]

I always liked them together the ‘banter’ & comments they made to each other were quite amusing.Perhaps that amusement faded and some comments had a serious side.? I do hope her full time design commitments with ‘her range’ on QVC as not impacted on their relationship!!? It sounds in the reports that his health problems had quite an impact on the marriage but I cannot believe that is the reason for the split.Wouldn’t you stand by someone when they hit these times more than ever?

I always liked them together the ‘banter’ & comments they made to each other were quite amusing.Perhaps that amusement faded and some comments had a serious side.? I do hope her full time design commitments with ‘her range’ on QVC as not impacted on their relationship!!? It sounds in the reports that his health problems had quite an impact on the marriage but I cannot believe that is the reason for the split.Wouldn’t you stand by someone when they hit these times more than ever?
I don't think either his health problems - which are not bad enough to prevent him working - or that their careers have taken them in different directions are good enough reasons for a divorce. There are other issues, imo. I remember watching him on Sky news. He had a good sense of humour, but could also be sharp and spiteful. I think that she, having only seen her on QVC, is a perfectionist. These people can be very difficult to live with. There is always something wrong that they nag about. Just guessing, of course.

Didn’t have a clue who she was when flogging her fashion stuff on QVC. Had to google her. Probably because I never watch Loose Women or This Morning.
They also did a programme some time ago, cannot remember which channel where they were looking at the lives and experiences of the mega rich ( made Ruth & Eamonn look like the ‘have nots’) They were I thought very entertaining in that with their banter.

There must have been tension at the time of the Schofield scandal. Eammon let rip and told it like it is, saying that it was toxic at ITV and Schofield was horrible etc whilst Ruth was still contracted to ITV and working on Loose Women and couldn't/wouldn't say anything bad at all.

I hope Eamon makes a miraculous recovery from his ailments and has a young dolly-bird on his arm by this time next week. A fresh-faced 18 year old 'model and influencer'. Having said that, because I fairly despise the pair of them I equally hope Ruth turns up at some gig with Vanessa Feltz's ex boyfriend. Let the games begin! I LOVE IT.

Oh dear Lord, I can only imagine the conversations with dopey Jackie- who was probably in the know, and can only focus on one snippet at a time. I wonder if she's caught up now. JACKIE ! THEYVE NOW SPLIT !

Latest posts

Back