Sara Griffith...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I've just switched over to Q for the first time in weeks and come face to face with Sara's eyebrows - what on earth ? They look like those horrid black bristlely caterpllars, the only thing missing is their yellow stripe !

Maybe she's overdone it with Revitabrow? :wink:

And I agree that they are quite 'dramatic,' to say the least, because they don't frame her eyes ........... they look as though they're on a take over bid.

Oops sorry SallyMc, didn't check that far back, but glad to see I'm not the only one to have noticed them !

gives dennis healy a run for his money they are way to big and bushy for her small face and the wild hairstyle doesn't help either i can;t be doing with her had to turn off this afternoon much to my husbands surprise

I try to avoid her at all costs as I can't stand her but I did see her one day and agree about the brows. The hair looks like an explosion in a mattress factory.

Yep! Already posted on the South Sea Pearls show about the constant talking over the guest so I thought my views on her eyebrows would have to remain my own. Everytime I see her, not often cos I find her unwatchable so off the show goes, I think of the Georgian Ladies who wore mouse fur false eyebrows if they had none or scanty brows of their own. It is true I swear it and it crops up on Horrible Histories if your kids watch that.

You beat me too it Erics Mum. Having not watched recently and turned Q on today I had to do a double take when I saw "the eyebrows" and came on this forum to make a post! ha ha. I dont like to be unkind but they just do not look groomed at all and they seem to be the first thing you see when you look at her. Very odd!

She has just been on Laura G and they had the eyebrow stuff. I thought oh dear this could be embarrassing. She did say that perhaps she sometimes got her eyebrows wrong and apparently ordered it in the break. With those brows and her hair I think she looks a complete wreck these days.

I could maybe forgive messy hair if it was possibly trying to follow some sort of a fashion style but it would have to be in excellent condition, not as LITA said, an explosion in a mattress factory (I like that!) Is it likely that she's had eyebrow implants?

.. she mentioned earlier that she has been using Revitabrow ... she seemed quite chuffed with her little furry friends ...

Lol I'm using Revitabrow at moment as my eyebrows had nearly disappeared. They are def getting thicker and I'm chuffed with the results, but not like Sarah G's. I use it once a day. Anyone else got good results.

Yes I have had brilliant results from using Revitabrow,I don't need to use an eyebrow pencil anymore,has anyone used the Revitalash on their brows,Natalia says it's a different formula but I'm not sure.
Lynn :mysmilie_48:

It's good to hear that people are having success with it. I've no idea if there is a difference between Rivitalash and Revitabrow as it has never really been made clear in the presentations that I have seen. I tried the version for lashes that is sold in Boots, I think it's called Rapidlash when it was on offer. I found that it made my lashes so long that I now only use it a couple of times a week to maintain the effect, which makes it a bit more affordable to continue using it. I've noticed that they also do a brow product too. Is it a marketing ploy-who knows?

.. she mentioned earlier that she has been using Revitabrow ... she seemed quite chuffed with her little furry friends ...

I've only just got round to reading this thread - your comment really made me laugh!

Sorry, a little off topic. I've bought the rapidlash also. It says to use on upper lashes, is there a reason not to use on lower lashes as mine are very sparse, or can I do it anyway?

Sorry, a little off topic. I've bought the rapidlash also. It says to use on upper lashes, is there a reason not to use on lower lashes as mine are very sparse, or can I do it anyway?
I've used Rapidlash on upper and lower lashes Docswife with no problems and has improved both. I'm just using it as maintenance now to keep the cost down and I look around for the best price on the web when I need more. The last one I bought was from the Feelunique site with 15% discount, no p&p if you spent over £10 and it arrived in two days. QVC could learn a lot from some of these sites!

Thanks Pandora! I hardly watch QVC these days. I shop around and find I can get the same or similar for a cheaper price, quicker delivery, free p&p. free returns. QVC really need to up their game in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back