Sara Griffiths

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
I've just turned on to see this!

Words fail me.

(It's actually a headband - no idea why she's wearing it like this).

image.jpg
Sorry don't know why it's this way round!

She looked completely ridiculous. It wasn't just the headwear, it was the oversized up do and her dress. A total mish mash

She is wearing an upcoming TSV and this is the newest trend (I've made it all up).

I turned over to Q & didn't see the introduction for this piece & thought 'what does she look like?'.I have some nice B&W pieces from years ago but now much of the offerings look cheap (are not) & very tacky.

I have some nice things that I bought ages ago from Butler and Wilson - pretty feminine necklaces and matching earrings - wouldn't buy anything now. She was really annoying me during the bit that I watched - she asked Simon something and just as he started to reply, off she went talking over him about herself. She really is one of my least favourite presenters, she doesn't seem to have any idea of how rude she is.

No redeeming features at all.

yep - neither Sara G nor the item she's adorned the strawlike updo.

What upcoming hair product are they all using at the present which practically guarantees the presenters' hair looks terrible?? Jilly H last night, Catherine Huntley's hair today looks like it needs washing. Sara G's hair generally looks like it needs half a ton of hair mask to try and infuse it with some moisture.

Sara has refined the art of being thoroughly obnoxious. I'd make her do air time with Peter Simon - a chamber of horrors selly telly mash-up... they'd see the red light on but really they'd be in a fake studio with fake cameras and everyone would have just locked up and gone home - leaving these two to talk over each other. Peter with his incoherent spiel, and her with her domineering aggressive talking over anything anyone else has to say.

That looks like she's licked a load of lollipops and stuck them to her head.

Is she trying to do a "Princess Di", and failing miserably? Being the sad bint that I am, I remember the hoo-hah in the press back in the 80s when Di took a fabulously expensive jewelled necklace and wore it as a headband:

View attachment 11307

Is she trying to do a "Princess Di", and failing miserably? Being the sad bint that I am, I remember the hoo-hah in the press back in the 80s when Di took a fabulously expensive jewelled necklace and wore it as a headband:

That's exactly what I thought, I remember it well!

Last summer all the young girls 'fashionistas' in Europe were wearing these headbands on their foreheads... it's all this Ibiza fashion (cheap tat excellent for austerity) that is the rage. I am not a fan

yep - neither Sara G nor the item she's adorned the strawlike updo.

What upcoming hair product are they all using at the present which practically guarantees the presenters' hair looks terrible?? Jilly H last night, Catherine Huntley's hair today looks like it needs washing. Sara G's hair generally looks like it needs half a ton of hair mask to try and infuse it with some moisture.

Sara has refined the art of being thoroughly obnoxious. I'd make her do air time with Peter Simon - a chamber of horrors selly telly mash-up... they'd see the red light on but really they'd be in a fake studio with fake cameras and everyone would have just locked up and gone home - leaving these two to talk over each other. Peter with his incoherent spiel, and her with her domineering aggressive talking over anything anyone else has to say.
Personally I think there is a bit of a power struggle going on with female QVC presenters, and I thing SG wants to be top dog, she's no lassie.

I turned over to Q & didn't see the introduction for this piece & thought 'what does she look like?'.I have some nice B&W pieces from years ago but now much of the offerings look cheap (are not) & very tacky.

Loved the dancing couple and the champagne glass.

I don't know why, but I have now got a song going round my head, about some kind of Young Man's Christian Association! Weird :)
Or possibly even a 'girl's name in the sky with some 'sparkly things' (not dimonique)

Last edited:
Last summer all the young girls 'fashionistas' in Europe were wearing these headbands on their foreheads... it's all this Ibiza fashion (cheap tat excellent for austerity) that is the rage. I am not a fan

The young can get away with nearly everything - but not SG and certainly not the average Q viewer. Of course we could all buy it for any passing bridesmaid

Latest posts

Back