Sarah Chapman v Liz Earle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry I've only just been able to reply to your post. The "faff" means it's a much more involved cleaning process if you work according to the 'Tip for Use' on the accompanying leaflet.

The C&P is really straightforward - massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to purify, soften and stimulate the circulation. Rinse the muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water.

The Ultimate Cleanse - Smooth on top of make-up, all over face, eyes, neck and behind ears. With both hands stroke down neck from jaw to chest 8 times. Using mid and ring fingers of both hands circle in rotary movements with pressure from centre of face out. Chin to ear 3 times. Upper lip to ear 3 times. Under eye-nose to temple 3 times. Circle along brows, under eyes and around nose 3 times. Forehead from centre outwards 3 times. Place hands into loose fists and knuckle all over jawline and cheeks in circular movements from centre of face towards ears and down the neck. Finish with pinching earlobes between thumb and forefinger. Add water and massage until it turns milky. Wash off with a cloth soaked in warm water. To refresh and invigorate soak cloth in cold water and press over face to complete.

If you haven't got bored and lost the plot by now do you see what I mean about "faff"?.................:54:

I wondered what great facial benefit pinching the earlobes had...anyone try it? Results?

Sorry I've only just been able to reply to your post. The "faff" means it's a much more involved cleaning process if you work according to the 'Tip for Use' on the accompanying leaflet.

The C&P is really straightforward - massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to purify, soften and stimulate the circulation. Rinse the muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water.

The Ultimate Cleanse - Smooth on top of make-up, all over face, eyes, neck and behind ears. With both hands stroke down neck from jaw to chest 8 times. Using mid and ring fingers of both hands circle in rotary movements with pressure from centre of face out. Chin to ear 3 times. Upper lip to ear 3 times. Under eye-nose to temple 3 times. Circle along brows, under eyes and around nose 3 times. Forehead from centre outwards 3 times. Place hands into loose fists and knuckle all over jawline and cheeks in circular movements from centre of face towards ears and down the neck. Finish with pinching earlobes between thumb and forefinger. Add water and massage until it turns milky. Wash off with a cloth soaked in warm water. To refresh and invigorate soak cloth in cold water and press over face to complete.

If you haven't got bored and lost the plot by now do you see what I mean about "faff"?.................:54:

V similar in style to Eve Lom's routine

TBH as others have said - all these cleansers can be applied in exactly the same way as the C and P - but in making the effort (if you have time) you stimulate the circulation and assist with lymphatic drainage - its a bit like what a therapist would do if you were having a facial and it is one of the reasons why your skin looks more radiant and plumped up after a facial.

I've been using it now for a week...I'm impressed (Thank you Jabba)

I'm doing 2 pumps of cleanser, 1 pump of eye cream, 1 1/2 of serum and 2 of moisturiser. Love the smell of the product.
I have combination skin with a very dry panel down the outer sides. I find that SC has evened this out and gives a healthy glow. I don't know if I'm seeing any evening in skin tone, or if I'm imagining it. Will report again next week.

Les x

Under my eyes can get a bit puffy due to sinus trouble - I've been using SC's eye cream for about 3 days and I LOVE IT! The eyes seem to retain the moisturised feeling all day without any greasiness or puffiness so I am very impressed!

The only downside is that I want to try the rest of the range now - all your fault Jabba! :D

My eye cream has been delivered and I have naturally HAD to remove my make up and try it :54::54:

Understandably after one use I cant quantify any results, but what I can say is its beautifully moisturising, 1/2 a pump is ample and judging by the size of the pump dispenser it should last months. If it performs like the rest of this range I will be very well pleased! :star::star:

Jabba you are a very bad influence on those of us trying to spend less on our skincare! There I was all pleased with myself today for shopping around the sites and finding my Decleor and Gatineau buys for less than QVC and you make me feel like I need this one.

I don't I tell you I don't.....

Yet :D

Jabba you are a very bad influence on those of us trying to spend less on our skincare! There I was all pleased with myself today for shopping around the sites and finding my Decleor and Gatineau buys for less than QVC and you make me feel like I need this one.

I don't I tell you I don't.....

Yet :D

that may well be the case qvcA but rest assured...........................YOU WILL! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Just keeping up to date with the products with you all.Firstly i am using 2 pumps of cleanser instead of 4 that is because i now warm the cleanser in my hand before going on face and also my skin is less dry which i believe is down to the cleanser in the discovery kit. I also use 1 pump now of the others instead of 2.I can honestly say that for me this is the best skin care that has had the WOW factor so soon on my face.I just wish the sizes were refilable and bigger as how posh does the white pouch look but sadly i will have no need for the pouch when products are gone.So Sarah if you are out there love the pouch but just not practicle for anything else after products are gone please make them refilable.And thanks for the fab results.

What a bad influence you all are!
Smileywink-1.gif

Ordered mine tonight. :D

Just keeping up to date with the products with you all.Firstly i am using 2 pumps of cleanser instead of 4 that is because i now warm the cleanser in my hand before going on face and also my skin is less dry which i believe is down to the cleanser in the discovery kit. I also use 1 pump now of the others instead of 2.I can honestly say that for me this is the best skin care that has had the WOW factor so soon on my face. I just wish the sizes were refilable and bigger as how posh does the white pouch look but sadly i will have no need for the pouch when products are gone.So Sarah if you are out there love the pouch but just not practicle for anything else after products are gone please make them refilable. And thanks for the fab results.

Totally agree about the pouch! Maybe rename Discovery after a while to Travel and sell them with or without the pouch. :45:

Totally agree about the pouch! Maybe rename Discovery after a while to Travel and sell them with or without the pouch. :45:

That makes sense.

The pouch is still sitting on my dressing table but is likely to go in the bin by the end of the week. What possible use is it without refills? What a waste of resources for it to end up in landfill.

I have tried to think of a use for it. Now, I know I will probably regret asking but . . .

Anyone got any ideas?

I'm just going to order the eye cream, I've been using the kit for about a week and can see and feel a big difference in the texture and plumpness of my skin. I do do the massage as I feel it is a big part of the results, it only takes 1 or 2 mins and I think it is worth it. It has made quite a difference to my neck as well. Here's hoping the eye cream does the trick then I will be GORGEOUS !!! lol. Jabba how are you getting on with the eye cream ?

Bobbie x

:33: Lipgloss and/mascara holder?
Ojon does some tall,thin travel sizes of hairspray, rejuvenating mist, thickening spray...they might fit. :1:

Just ordered the eyecream on QVC and asked about the cleanser, there is an item No. for it 228207 but not in stock at the moment £34 something which is cheaper than on Sarah's site as her p&p is £5. hoping QVC get some before my trial set runs out.

Isn't postage on Sarah's site £5 per order? But then most folks wouldn't be putting in an order for lots, more like 1 item at a time. I think the prices even out, QVC are cheaper but more in postage, Sarah's site and Space NK more expensive, but less p+p.

By the way, I asked CS, who passed me on to scheduling, if Sarah was coming on anytime soon. They said the schedule is made up a month in advance, but the content of the shows isn't finalized until the day before. Sarah is not scheduled to appear again in the listings they have. I find it hard to believe that the schedule is only made a month in advance - some guests tell when they are back next and it can be 3 months or more.

I'm just going to order the eye cream, I've been using the kit for about a week and can see and feel a big difference in the texture and plumpness of my skin. I do do the massage as I feel it is a big part of the results, it only takes 1 or 2 mins and I think it is worth it. It has made quite a difference to my neck as well. Here's hoping the eye cream does the trick then I will be GORGEOUS !!! lol. Jabba how are you getting on with the eye cream ?

Bobbie x

Hi Bobbie my eyecream only arrived yesterday so I have aonly used it twice so far! I love the texture, it is so hydrating, and I only use half a pump so it should last months! I will report back after a longer period of usage! :60::60::60:

Latest posts

Back