Sazza and SCW

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
My friends don't have access to the internet and don't want to pay full price for alot of the stuff that QVC sell.
They have asked me to thank you for all the bargains you put on here. They always have a good look through your threads when I am online.

thank_you_flower.gif

Me Three!

'Though I confess you've made me lazy..I used to try to find the odd TSV or OTO but Sazza and SCW have so often got there first that I've grown a bit lazy but I'd never want them to feel taken for granted!

Thank you

Jude xxx:clapping:

A Big Thanks!!!! From me too. I especially love to go and have a peek at the bargains SCW puts on the CraftTelly forum. Thanks to both of you for taking the time to do this for us xx

Thanks to Sazza and SCW from me too. I really appreciate the time and effort you both put in. Thank you. xx

And thanks as well to Yazrose for her great post x

Both saved and spent a fortune thanks to the detectives and not missed out on items I wanted.
Thanks is a bit feeble but it's sincerely meant.

yes a great big thank you from me too! you've got me bargains, saved me money, and allowed me to plan and budget up front for what i want!

a huge pat on the back to you!

Thank you very much.

Hi :wave:,

A great big thank you from me too - your efforts are greatly appreciated.

:mysmilie_848::mysmilie_848::mysmilie_848:

A big "Thank You" from me, too. I used to stay up till midnight, and way beyond, when one of my favourite TSVs were on. It drove my hubby mad, gave me dark circles, and made me really grouchy the next day, taking some of the excitement away from a good TSV.
Thanks to you both, I get a sneak preview of what's coming up, and I can let my sisters know, as they sometimes order stuff too.
Mwah!

A huge and heartfelt thanks from me too...This forum and the deals that SCW and Sazza find have helped me break my QVC habit...I rarely switch the channel on now, and have much more time to decide to purchase. So, thank-you from me for all your efforts and great finds!!!!

Yes thanks to all who get the griff and post it on here from me as well :handshake: Thanks to you I've bought things at special prices that I would otherwise have missed out on, and resisted things because I've had time before airings to ponder and find strength to f.a.r.t. (as indeed have my Mum, best friend and everyone else I now pass info on to.) So thanks from us all!

Big thank you from me too, I have had a few bargains thanks to SCW and Sazza, so

:mysmilie_480::mysmilie_508::mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504:

Latest posts

Back