Seriously Jackie?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Ha! this product - is the size of an iPad, and she says its a great size for your handbag.

Tarte Tartelette Full Bloom Palette with Brush 246170​

Who in their right mind would want to cart an iPad size palette of 1001 eyeshadows around with them ? 😂 😂 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! this product - is the size of an iPad, and she says its a great size for your handbag.

Who in their right mind would want to cart an iPad size palette of 1001 eyeshadows around with them ? 😂 😂 😂
It would fit into Ruth’s expensive handbag ! That’s probably why she said it 😂

Who would want/need that many eyeshadows apart from a make up artist who would surely have a proper case for their items.🤔🤔

Ahh, the good old Filofax. Happy days, when no self respecting yuppy would be without one. Mine had my 'life' in it, just like those today who have everything on their phone. Yes, times have changed, my diary has a couple of items in a month, and my mobile is just for sending texts !!! 🤭

I’m reduced to a chalk blackboard in the kitchen! Just can’t do anything other than a text on my so called smart phone!

Honestly ? when my mobile rings I go into a blind panic. I frantically keep flicking the screen to make the thing open up to the caller . 9 times out of 10 the ringing stops before I can do it and I end up ringing the caller back. Toooooo f........g stressful.

I must be the last person in the western world who still uses their landline as I usually have long chats every couple of weeks as a catch up. I only use my phone for texting info like being ready to get picked up. I rarely get a phone call so when I do I either don’t hear it or by the time I’ve swiped they have either rung off or I have scuppered the call.

I rarely use my landline but still keep it because of broadband. If I do ring anyone it’s between 7pm and 7am and I have to put the phone down after 59 minutes and ring them back. If I don’t I start getting charged.

Consequently I now use my mobile for calls, as well as texts. All calls from the mobile are free and, if so desired, I could stay chatting 24/7 for the whole month and would get charged nothing. Needless to say, I don’t do that though. 😉 It suits me though ….. free calls to all landlines and mobiles, unlimited texts and more than enough data for my needs for £10 a month. 👍

I must be the last person in the western world who still uses their landline as I usually have long chats every couple of weeks as a catch up. I only use my phone for texting info like being ready to get picked up. I rarely get a phone call so when I do I either don’t hear it or by the time I’ve swiped they have either rung off or I have scuppered the call.
No not last person I am with you , that’s two.

Nope, me too. I have a pink one with a proper dial, and it gets used all the time for incoming and outgoing calls. Mind you, that's not often, but its much safer I think because my ear doesn't get hot like it does when using my mobile - which I now use on 'speaker' because of this.

I will confess to having a bit of a handbag "thing", I like nice bags. No way would I be putting a shed load of eyeshadows in a good bag, if the palette smashed, the bag would be ruined. I suppose it wouldn't be a problem for Jackie Gabbler, she's loaded and can just buy a new bag. I save up for a bag and am careful with them. I am not talking Louis Vuitton or Chanel here, way over priced IMO but I like Coach, Kate Spade, Osprey, Aspinal and Radley. I have a Mulberry Hellier bag that I have had for over 20 years that is still going strong, another brand that has had too many price hikes.

Latest posts

Back