Shay & Blue TSV 3/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its not as good as it used to be
Yes, the “event” they had in March had some very usable offers and a good few freebies.

They’ve outdone themselves today - I’ve got 15% off M&S Christmas toilet paper.
I’m not even kidding. 😑
Ha, that was my treat yesterday. Little trees on them - hope they are not 3D or it might be quite painful with those spiky pines! I may even get the festive kitchen rolls in the offer and they can be my Xmas kitchen decor ! I have 20% off skincare today but I’m all skincared out. Only two more daily treats to go!

If I could get to a Shay and Blue shop, I'd ask for a sample to be sprayed on my wrist (probably the blood orange) and tell the assistant that if I could still smell it in 2 hours, I'd be back to buy it. If not, you'll never see me again. In my experience, only the really expensive scents last. But I'd love to give Shay and Blue a chance. Dom sounds like a real pro. I wish he'd come back to do the presentations himself, but I think he's gone to QVC USA.
Oh no! However the Americans would love him. Meanwhile we are stuck with a generic 'BA' who's only connection to the brand is that her Mom was friends with his. Who are they trying to kid with this horse ****? I'd be very surprised if said Moms moved in the same circles?

Oh no! However the Americans would love him. Meanwhile we are stuck with a generic 'BA' who's only connection to the brand is that her Mom was friends with his. Who are they trying to kid with this horse ****? I'd be very surprised if said Moms moved in the same circles?
I think the Americans would like him. He's very sophisticated.

Ha ha ha, how very Countryfied. I used to work with a lady that used that phrase and she was all tweed and Margo Ledbetter :LOL:

CC

Oh, Shay and Blue are revamping their website. I got an email saying it was coming soon. Hopefully the new version will be easier to use.
Praise be! Funnily enough, I had a look on Monday and thought it looked a bit less hectic so let’s hope that’s also the direction they’re going in with the new one. I still couldn’t find anything on the site without going round in circles a few times first and even then I thought the choice was dire.

I don’t get their emails, despite always ticking the box and checking preferences, so could you post on here when they say it’s ready, please, D?

I ordered the Black Friday deal, I waited three weeks because of the postal strikes but it still didn't arrive.

I contacted them and they informed me that there had been a huge response and they had sold far more that they anticipated so they wouldn't be fulfilling my order and that my money would be refunded.

I had to contact them, any decent business would have emailed me to apologise and automatically refunded, I suspect that if I hadn't chased it no refund would have been made.

I was also promised a £25.00 voucher to use on my next Shay and Blue purchase, that didn't arrive either.

No wonder they fit in so well at QVC, both businesses are useless at customer service.

I ordered the Black Friday deal, I waited three weeks because of the postal strikes but it still didn't arrive.

I contacted them and they informed me that there had been a huge response and they had sold far more that they anticipated so they wouldn't be fulfilling my order and that my money would be refunded.

I had to contact them, any decent business would have emailed me to apologise and automatically refunded, I suspect that if I hadn't chased it no refund would have been made.

I was also promised a £25.00 voucher to use on my next Shay and Blue purchase, that didn't arrive either.

No wonder they fit in so well at QVC, both businesses are useless at customer service.
Same happened to me, SusieSue, and I made the same point to them about my having to chase them. I got the voucher straight away, though. Contact them. Even though I never get their marketing or general offer emails, they have always responded quickly to my messages by email, so hopefully they’ll get back to you with a code to get that discount. They told me there’s no expiry so it shouldn’t be too late.

What rubbish customer service and Dom (is that his name?) is always so all over everything when he's live on QVC. They need to buck up. Maybe they have become more popular than they thought and are struggling to catch up?

CC

Latest posts

Back