Shay & Blue TSV 3/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve got a Samsung discount today too. Yawn. Yesterday was £1 off a tin of shortbread, day before was 20% of kitchenware and the day before that it was some toy thing, 2nd was 15% off cream liqueurs and the 1st was the chocolate footballs. 🤷‍♀️
I got the £1 off shortbread tin yesterday as well (already bought one and similar with hot choc in a 3 for 2 offer last month). So far, I’ve availed myself of none of these offers 😢

I got the £1 off shortbread tin yesterday as well (already bought one and similar with hot choc in a 3 for 2 offer last month). So far, I’ve availed myself of none of these offers 😢
I haven't either, mine have been the same apart from Day 1 which was the tealight lantern. I keep hoping for the hand cream although the chocolate footballs would do too!

Yes, it's a sparks 12 day offer I think, a different offer everyday, all of which have been useless to me so far, a discount on Samsung products that you can probably get elsewhere cheaper, a percy pig bauble that they either ran out of very quickly or shipped to another store, £1 off a fancy tin of shortbread, wow! I won't be rushing to a store anytime soon,

Is this to do with Sparks. Not had any notification of anything.
Hopefully, you have the M&S app, Patsy? Just click on the Sparks symbol at the bottom and under the New Offers tab, you should see “12 Days of Sparks” and a gold banner you click on to unlock your daily reward and see what you have “won”. See below. It’s not too late - 6 more days to go. You have 48 hours to claim each one so you should be able to get today’s and yesterday’s reward as well.

E48ABDCE-EA55-409A-9A9C-9A467CBD76A5.jpeg

Hopefully, you have the M&S app, Patsy? Just click on the Sparks symbol at the bottom and under the New Offers tab, you should see “12 Days of Sparks” and a gold banner you click on to unlock your daily reward and see what you have “won”. See below. It’s not too late - 6 more days to go. You have 48 hours to claim each one so you should be able to get today’s and yesterday’s reward as well.

View attachment 24945

Only problem is we don't have an m&s near us and only go monthly or so but thank you.

Hallelujah! Went through M&S early evening and sought out the secret trolley by the knitwear till (they had moved it a few metres to try and catch me out!) and in the top tray they had about 30 Fragrance Society hand creams in 4 options! I chose one and a free farmhouse loaf (a general Sparks offer, not Xmas-related), paid £0 at the till and walked out like I’d just won the Lottery! It’s hard to describe how much it has altered my mood! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will be shutting up about hand cream now!

Hallelujah! Went through M&S early evening and sought out the secret trolley by the knitwear till (they had moved it a few metres to try and catch me out!) and in the top tray they had about 30 Fragrance Society hand creams in 4 options! I chose one and a free farmhouse loaf (a general Sparks offer, not Xmas-related), paid £0 at the till and walked out like I’d just won the Lottery! It’s hard to describe how much it has altered my mood! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will be shutting up about hand cream now!
Go Andiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii whoop whoop!!!!

(Conversely I’m actually sitting in M&S cafe having a breakfast brew after dropping the kids off reading this and my offer today is 15% off a pot of cheese. 🤷‍♀️ still no hand cream, still no gin, and NOT EVEN A FARMHOUSE LOAF…. So I’ll be leaving with only the click and collect order I came in for 😠😠😠)

Go Andiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii whoop whoop!!!!

(Conversely I’m actually sitting in M&S cafe having a breakfast brew after dropping the kids off reading this and my offer today is 15% off a pot of cheese. 🤷‍♀️ still no hand cream, still no gin, and NOT EVEN A FARMHOUSE LOAF…. So I’ll be leaving with only the click and collect order I came in for 😠😠😠)
You sound like a “good customer” like me - why are they treating us so cruelly??! Well, in my case, not counting the you-know-what (I said I wouldn’t mention again!). Today, I have 20% off online flowers and plants which I may actually use to send something to someone.

Apologies for taking us so far off course on the S&B thread, everyone. Actually, I do have something to say on the S&B subject, which is that the Black Friday Bundle I ordered never did come. I had no news for 10 days so I emailed them and they replied that they had been swamped and run out so they cancelled my order! I could get in a tantrum about this but I decided my perfume lake is overflowing enough, so it was fate.

You sound like a “good customer” like me - why are they treating us so cruelly??! Well, in my case, not counting the you-know-what (I said I wouldn’t mention again!). Today, I have 20% off online flowers and plants which I may actually use to send something to someone.

Apologies for taking us so far off course on the S&B thread, everyone. Actually, I do have something to say on the S&B subject, which is that the Black Friday Bundle I ordered never did come. I had no news for 10 days so I emailed them and they replied that they had been swamped and run out so they cancelled my order! I could get in a tantrum about this but I decided my perfume lake is overflowing enough, so it was fate.

It would have been nice for them to let you know before you had to chase them though Andi. To be honest, I've never actually bought directly from S&B because the customer shouldn't have to waste their time navigating a web site that is almost impossible to use IMO.

It would have been nice for them to let you know before you had to chase them though Andi. To be honest, I've never actually bought directly from S&B because the customer shouldn't have to waste their time navigating a web site that is almost impossible to use IMO.
Don’t get me started on that - the (f*****g awful) website or the lack of contact. To be a bit fair, though, I did email them on the weekend and they replied within a couple of hours, which took me by surprise. They said they are a team of 7 and were overrun. They also sent me a little gift card in compensation. Sadly, that means I will have to go back on the (f*****g awful) website again when I choose something. I did type something in my original email to them, saying how terrible it is, but thought they would see me as a nuisance and cancel my order out of spite - not realising they would cancel it anyway! Also, there are no decent deals at the moment and I’m not paying full price (against my nature!), gift card or not!

My best moments regarding the Xmas SPARKS deals so far is the free house tin with large packet of tea and 20% off Christmas decks that were reduced anyway. So I bought the big Nutcrackers and the mini ones for the tree. Beautifully made.

My best moments regarding the Xmas SPARKS deals so far is the free house tin with large packet of tea and 20% off Christmas decks that were reduced anyway. So I bought the big Nutcrackers and the mini ones for the tree. Beautifully made.
Oh here we go - something else I’ve NOT HAD. No hand cream, no gin and no house tin with a packet of tea. Why do M&S hate me. WHY???

I have had an unresistable 15% off a panettone today! Wow, Shame I have already got mine, but to be fair that was reduced already. Not sure why I even bothered looking to see what today's treat was

I have 20% off skincare, which I can use online, I think this is the best of the bunch for me, none of my offers have enticed me into a M&S store.
Yes I had the same offer but whilst it's more worthwhile than the other offers which isn't hard they often have 20% off beauty so it's hardly exciting and won't entice me to a store. I did visit a newish m&s large store with some friends last week, all I came out with was a bottle of wine and some nuts, the clothes did nothing for me, so they can keep their 12 days of Christmas offers

Latest posts

Back