Simon makes the Thornton's Show boring..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Daisy2911

Registered Shopper
Sorry to moan, but I think a presenter who does the Thornton's Shows should at least taste some of the chocolates & add a little fun to the show.. Ooops, hes just had a bit of brazil nut!
I see Jill Franks made sure she had some, lol.. I remember seeing Debbie doing one of the shows & she was so genuinely excited about all the chocolates & was tasting quite a bit..
I suppose what im really saying is.. Simon is making an exciting, yummy show, boring :sleepy:

I think Simon's diabetic isn't he, so probably not the best person to be presenting chocolate!

I think Simon's diabetic isn't he, so probably not the best person to be presenting chocolate!

Oh really Honeybunny, I didn't know.. But as you say, maybe not the best person for chocolate shows.. I suppose I like someone ooohing & ahhhing over the yummy chocolate.. Get me on the show, I wouldn't be frightened to have a munch, lol :grin:

LOL! I was watching with the sound off...sad! however there is an absolute bargain to be had on a huge box of thorntons chocs in a famous supermarket at the moment........I daresay I can't say which one...but think orange...:43:

I suppose I like someone ooohing & ahhhing over the yummy chocolate.

What, like Claire Sutton, who squeals & munches away & giggles & squeaks & claps her hands & says 'yummy' a lot........never seen such a little skinny (& normally quite refined!) person shovel so much yummy stuff into their face in one go & boy, can she eat, put a Tasmanian Devil to shame she would, blimey!
The noises are the best though, if you turned the pic off, you'd be wondering just what sort of channel you were on from the sound alone......! :nod::giggle:

Why did they get Simon to present a choc show when he is diabetic? Of course, he probably still buys chocs for others, but he could not taste and usually the presenters are seen scoffing themselves when food is presented - even though they must feel sick as dogs half the time!

Poor Simon though, I think I must be the only person on this forum who actually likes him - I think he's sweet, I want to take him home & keep him as a pet! I find him refreshingly non-irritating, though I do agree he is a little on the dull side at times.......sweet though! :thinking2:

Very silly having a diabetic presenting a Thornton's show IMHO.

what next Jill Franks doing a Diet Chef hour! Lol

What, like Claire Sutton, who squeals & munches away & giggles & squeaks & claps her hands & says 'yummy' a lot........never seen such a little skinny (& normally quite refined!) person shovel so much yummy stuff into their face in one go & boy, can she eat, put a Tasmanian Devil to shame she would, blimey!
The noises are the best though, if you turned the pic off, you'd be wondering just what sort of channel you were on from the sound alone......! :nod::giggle:

Oh god Kitten, I didn't mean Claire, lol.. She gets on my pip! Have never seen her do a Thornton's show :sun:

Oh god Kitten, I didn't mean Claire, lol.. She gets on my pip! Have never seen her do a Thornton's show :sun:

And you don't want to, trust me! Can't remember what it was she was presenting now, something sweet & yummy certainly - she was very excitable, certain foodstuffs obviously have quite an effect on her............ :blush::grin:

oohh Thorntons, £2 for a one layer box down at my local Asda, me the OH scoffed while watching a dvd the other night, very very tempted to get another box, I mean £2 and no p and p and get em straight home and start tucking in!

oohh Thorntons, £2 for a one layer box down at my local Asda, me the OH scoffed while watching a dvd the other night, very very tempted to get another box, I mean £2 and no p and p and get em straight home and start tucking in!

Oh yum SS, thats a great deal.. Though I did take advantage of a choc offer at Asda today, not Thorntons, but Tobelerone, reduced to £2 (the big one) :blush:

Poor Simon though, I think I must be the only person on this forum who actually likes him - I think he's sweet, I want to take him home & keep him as a pet! I find him refreshingly non-irritating, though I do agree he is a little on the dull side at times.......sweet though! :thinking2:

He is my favourite presenter. Wish they hadn't taken him off the Morning Show.

He is my favourite presenter. Wish they hadn't taken him off the Morning Show.

I don't dilike him either. When I saw him on the morning show I always thought he was very professional. Why did they take him off?

a. I avoid Simon's shows, I just don't like his presentation style

b. all discussions on chocs are banned from now on - I've been a diabetic for 3 months now and have had to go cold turkey, so this thread has me drooling in agony :headbang::headbang:

Linda

Thorntons do the most delicious diabetic chocolate, i buy it for my dad. Go on treat yourself:tongue2::tongue2:

I have been buying a large see through packet of what I think are Thorntons chocolates from my local Home and bargain shop for 99p, if they are not Thorntons they are really good "fakes"...

Ok guys STOP THIS NOW! You are all giving me a massive chocolate crave and I am supposedly trying to lose my baby weight!!!!!!!!! I stand no chance while I hang around with you lot!:wink2:

ok SS no more chocolate talk, we'll go back to simon. Anyway why was he removed from the morning show i liked him.

Latest posts

Back