Skincare & Eye makeup

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jordie_tart

Registered Shopper
Why do they persist and use models with full eye makeup to show skincare ( and never attempt to remove eye makeup)

today’s Estée Lauder show at 2 they’re showing the night serum but the model has full eye makeup on …. Why ?

More annoying for me is when they sit there spraying themselves with perfume, often repeatedly.

We can't smell it !!
I don’t find it annoying, but more amusing. Seems like Q doesn’t know how TV works! You can see and hear presentations, but as yet the technology doesn’t exist for smell and touch. Instead we get gurning faces of ecstasy (thanks, but no thanks, Debbie in particular), and models, presenters and guests alike wildly flailing their arms around as they theatrically spray some noxious pong around.
Just describe the notes in the fragrance; tell us what perfume type it is; then tell us any fragrances in the same scent type we might have heard of and enjoyed… mind you, that would involve all concerned doing some research, and brands perhaps having to name-check competing scents. But I would find it way more helpful, and I suspect I’m not alone.

Latest posts

Back