Slanket TSV??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

have to confess to loving my slanket, it was a boon during the last winter and I got one for my student son who was much impressed after the intial mockery

Not sure if i missed someone else putting it on but there is a slanket tsv this week, Tuesday i think.

Asda have JML snuggies in stock for under £6.00 - I should have got one for my mother - they looked the same as the slanket which I have.

Do these items produce much static electricity ( sparks and flying hair )? - noticed they are made of Polyester.

Many Thanks

the fleece is really nice and thick. if you are short buy the travel slanket. amazon do them. the slanket is dearer than other slankets but i really like the quality.

I am interested in the slanket but please could someone tell me if the material "sheds" at all? I bought a snuggie from Asda recently and ended up with bits of fluff everywhere which is a pain! I don't mind paying more for the slanket, but not if I'm going to get the same problem.

No these don't shed at all. And they wash beautifully.

Thanks for that info lilian. Previously I would have clicked the thanks button.....

I'll see how much the TSV is, otherwise I'll probably go for the ordinary slanket, although the p+p is annoying.

Thanks for that info lilian. Previously I would have clicked the thanks button.....

I'll see how much the TSV is, otherwise I'll probably go for the ordinary slanket, although the p+p is annoying.

ditto!

I got the travel slanket a few weeks ago, love it - my previous was a cheaper snuggie from Asda but the slanket is better - I'm 5'6" and standing up mine just skims my insteps, if that helps anyone, and yes it does wash (and tumble) beautifully..I might be up for another come the TSV unless anyone talks me out of it!

Last edited:
I am sure Pipa just said that the TSV tomorrow was a slanket you can put your feet in.

They showed a preview of it. Five colours (a hot pink, purple, brown, deep red and a greeny-teal-ish colour) and two patterns (zebra and leopard).

Hmmm??? socially acceptable to wear outside?? :blush: Think I'm gonna plump for a green one. Cheque hold here I come.

Shades of Obi Wan Kanobi(sp) with this garment, but me likey!

Going for the hot pink option, great addition having the pockets. The slanket is more substantial than the other versions, theres more materials and its a lot thicker, so it will keep you warmer, and there isnt much of a price difference between the other versions.

Hmmmm... just fantasizing about a Slanket made of quadruple A, super-duper, fandabidozy,Grade Platinum, Cashmere.:mysmilie_494:

How much do reckon that would cost? £3 grand easily I reckon.

Latest posts

Back