Smashbox May TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

now youll be tempted by the oto's redt!:54:

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :34:

Well, I'm work anyway and I'm going out tonight so I won't be around to see the OTO's. Definitely for the best, I'm still saving my pennies for JBD and those lush Untamed shadow liners. Rock on pay day and i'm all over them like a rash :13:

Tx

I tried the halo glow on the pre order back in jan/feb. Used it once and returned it - wayyyyyy to orange for my liking but then my skin looks barely alive! At least i cant be tempted into the other stuff now!

Don't fancy the OTO's either as they are both bronzer/illuminator/highlighter powders.

I just went to have a look and it said the TSV was still available as well, but when I went back to look again a few mins later it was back to waitlist. If anyone did want it and missed out, it's worth going back to check a few times.

hehe, i think I'm resisting too! To be honest when I tuned it on this morning I was tempted but I know I have these colours already, the lip pencil thingy was very drying when i tried it before and I have enough glowy products to last me a life time. Plus I have to say AY completely put me off, her rabbiting is now getting beyond ridiculous. Did you hear her saying that other powders can have a 'talc-ing' effect?! She's just making stuff up! Apart from anything talc has been used in powders for years with no adverse effects, she's just latching on to the whole BE thing of making out that talc is the devil. talc-ing? Whatever.

PS the models name is Funda. :1:

Tx

Ah ha! the model's name is Funda!,thank you.Her parents obviously went for the cockney pronounciation of Thunder.:3:

I'm drooling at none of the Smashbox items today,however I am drooling at Nina's watch,I do believe she wearing my most coveted Chanel watch, it's gorgeous.
I have the Gossip "tribute" version which only cost me 20 quid as opposed to 5 grand,lol, and I still get compliments about it nearly a year on since the TSV.

No surprise there to be honest, I noticed quite a few things which are cheaper on JBD! Plus the Glambox 4 on QVC was more expensive than JBD and had fewer items! I was so cross as it sold out so quickly on QVC I didn't have a chance to get on here and let people know they were being ripped off. I haven't bought Smashbox from QVC since discovering JBD..apart from the better choices and prices there's only one P&P, free gifts for shopping over £35 and everything comes presented like a lovely gift. No choice really!!

Tx:1:

Im not sure what rock i have been living under but i have just looked on Just beauty direct. Wow, you just got you a new customer!!

I think QVC need to be a lot clearer when they say which colour of foundation is suitable for who. I am not as pale as Nina but I use fair - light looked dirty on me (too yellow/gold). The problem is they tend to stick the darker colours on the models and claim they are universal shades that will suit all fair/light people - Debbie, for example, could probably use halo fair, rather than light (although maybe light looks better on her in the studio under all the lights) and Amanda, IMO, does not need LG BnB regular unless she is fake tanned! Hope you like your TSV when it arrives.
x

I usually go for the lighter colour in all foundations as I'm a pasty gal. I bought a TSV about 2 years ago and an extra foundation compact in the light and I agree, the light was far too yellow for me and it looked awful on me. They need some pale and interesting models on the show :1:

I can really recommend the arched brush though, it's really good at getting eyeliner straight.

I have used the arced brush to double liner with jet set liner, a neat but slightly broad sweep of purple and a fine line of black along the lashes. Takes a moment longer but looks well. :64:

I found that the normal halo foundation is quite a dark colour. I have a medium/dark skin but ordered the medium in this the first time but it was too dark and I had to re-order the light. I do use the medium in the summer when I have a tan. Most of the reviews on this product say the same.

Ah ha! the model's name is Funda!,thank you.Her parents obviously went for the cockney pronounciation of Thunder.:3:

I'm drooling at none of the Smashbox items today,however I am drooling at Nina's watch,I do believe she wearing my most coveted Chanel watch, it's gorgeous.
I have the Gossip "tribute" version which only cost me 20 quid as opposed to 5 grand,lol, and I still get compliments about it nearly a year on since the TSV.

I noticed that too! Nina always wears that huge heart-shaped ring too and I LOVE that! I do have a similar oval one but I would love one like that!

I noticed that too! Nina always wears that huge heart-shaped ring too and I LOVE that! I do have a similar oval one but I would love one like that!

Yes,that ring is lush isn't it?.I really like Nina's style,I liked the nail polish she wearing this visit also.

Very impressed - mine's here already!!!!:11:

That has got to be a record for QVC!!!

Have to say, however, that this is the 1st time I'm not overly impressed with the overall content..:20:
However, I'll give it go again & see if I change my mind??

Sharski

Very impressed - mine's here already!!!!:11:

That has got to be a record for QVC!!!

Have to say, however, that this is the 1st time I'm not overly impressed with the overall content..:20:
However, I'll give it go again & see if I change my mind??

Sharski

Wow! They must have been sure you would order and set off before you had paid! LOL Mine will be here at the last knockings!

Delivery times have been getting better lately - I assume because they have less things to sell and people are buying less so therefore less to despatch???

Latest posts

Back