Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just having a nose around on Q website and that TSV memory foam bathmat came up as something I may be interested in (no idea what kind of crummy algorithm they use?!) and this is one of the most recent reviews - classic Q cultist 5* review :mysmilie_19:

"I bought the orange and it is lovely and bright and cosy to stand on. Before I shower I place a folded bath towel on top, still great to stand on and the towel stops the bathmat from getting wet, after , pick up the towel and the bathmat is dry and ready to stand on. I love it, love the colour and it stays put, no ends turning up at the corners."

I mean isn't that exactly what you buy a bathmat for...

How strange. Surely the water would wet the bathmat anyway on the shower floor .A bathmat is meant to get wet though.?????????

As The Doors sang, People Are Strange.

None stranger than the binlids on QVC Facebook(apart from those who do have genuine complaints of course), who even if the product blew up on them would still rave about it.

What is with that Beth Caterer (presumably one of the models 'let go' in a previous thread) and those ridiculously filtered pictures she posts, raving about how good Prai is for her skin?!

What is with that Beth Caterer (presumably one of the models 'let go' in a previous thread) and those ridiculously filtered pictures she posts, raving about how good Prai is for her skin?!

Holy crap talk soft focus!! Yet the comments are how beautiful she looks, you can hardly see her through the haze.:mysmilie_17:

Holy crap talk soft focus!! Yet the comments are how beautiful she looks, you can hardly see her through the haze.:mysmilie_17:

EXACTLY!!!! Christ, I could look vaguely model-ish in pics with that amount of vaseline on the lens and a rictus grin.

Just having a nose around on Q website and that TSV memory foam bathmat came up as something I may be interested in (no idea what kind of crummy algorithm they use?!) and this is one of the most recent reviews - classic Q cultist 5* review :mysmilie_19:

"I bought the orange and it is lovely and bright and cosy to stand on. Before I shower I place a folded bath towel on top, still great to stand on and the towel stops the bathmat from getting wet, after , pick up the towel and the bathmat is dry and ready to stand on. I love it, love the colour and it stays put, no ends turning up at the corners."

I mean isn't that exactly what you buy a bathmat for...

This is one crazy review.

There are some heavily rose-tinted specs being worn. Do these people really get such appalling customer service elsewhere to rave about QVC???

Must be a form of brain washing! The world and website are full of bl**dy shops?
I know a few who seem completely obsessed with selly telly (need to get out more) - namely Groupies, Bloggers and the Usual Suspects!!????? :mysmilie_5::mysmilie_17:

I had to comment someone asked about the £2.95 ( I think) P&P, and was told it was for the "Beauty Stash event" not the fashion eventas it should be!!

Have the Groupies brought up The Beauty Bash again? :mysmilie_17:

Does anyone know if there will be one later this year or next? Strange how it just disappeared, the Freeloaders must be in free fall! :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_12:

I had to comment someone asked about the £2.95 ( I think) P&P, and was told it was for the "Beauty Stash event" not the fashion eventas it should be!!

I saw that, I mean it's there all over Q's website that it's £2.95 on all FASHION - Q's FB team are just a bunch of dimwitted numpties if you ask me!

Have the Groupies brought up The Beauty Bash again? :mysmilie_17:

Does anyone know if there will be one later this year or next? Strange how it just disappeared, the Freeloaders must be in free fall! :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_12:

No, its been forgotten(no doubt as hoped by QVC), its all where is Birkenstocks at the moment?

i dont get involved with this but that one asking about that julian macdonald mirror for her bathroom is an OMG one

What? What? What have I missed? What is an "OMG one?" Is it a person or a thing. I really must keep up and I'm intrigued. Supercool, you must explain. Does the Julian MacDonald mirror have a picture of him pasted on it instead of glass?

CC

What? What? What have I missed? What is an "OMG one?" Is it a person or a thing. I really must keep up and I'm intrigued. Supercool, you must explain. Does the Julian MacDonald mirror have a picture of him pasted on it instead of glass?

CC

It's round covered in crystals and costs around £350. She wants to know if it will rust in her bathroom.

Shocker! Sharon Harvay has tried the LG TSV and doesn't like the lipstick!!! Needless to say everything else is perfect & wonderful etc. Must be nice getting an absolute shitload of free stuff just for continually saying its amazing!! Cannot understand how anyone would take her reviews seriously but QVC must think it's worth it!!

Latest posts

Back