someone puked on the set....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We could do with the fashion guru :54:to tell us what we could throw on with it... yes it was a joke.:D

Maybe....

poor Pippa had to be paraded around encased in the 2xl while Kim orgasmed over it Y-U-K

I've often wondered why Kim is not married, maybe you've hit the nail on the head Mrs James and she's into 3xl ladies in skin tight clingfilm.

Poor Kathy, being forced to wear such an unflattering top. The cut, the material, the colours. It's all wrong for her. She looks quite self-conscious in it.

switched on at 12 to see someone had puked all over the studio set..... then realised it was just the new kim and co tsv

phew

Mum says:

I showed my son the TSV and he described it as "granny's curtains". Her stuff is hideous and overpriced. I could find better in my local Clothing Bank, let alone Primark!

It's all the same so why is this massed produced crud so highly priced? And I see they sell most items individually now, no more sets. I bought some black crop trousers I liked a while back but, even now, when I wear them, I end up with blue underwear and yet she swears her colours never run. I tried other things but they make me look awful and trousers are always way too long and I'm a UK size 10.

I really wish I did Like Kim's stuff coz I'm a lazy b**** , loathe ironing with a passion, but I can't bring myself to pick up and dial.
thnapsmileyff.gif

Did anyone notice when Alison stood up to show the drape of the skirt she was wearing just how thin she is? She was wearing the small size and it absolutely drowned her:11:

Mum says:

I showed my son the TSV and he described it as "granny's curtains". Her stuff is hideous and overpriced. I could find better in my local Clothing Bank, let alone Primark!

It's all the same so why is this massed produced crud so highly priced? And I see they sell most items individually now, no more sets. I bought some black crop trousers I liked a while back but, even now, when I wear them, I end up with blue underwear and yet she swears her colours never run. I tried other things but they make me look awful and trousers are always way too long and I'm a UK size 10.

In the 70's you would call them psychedelic.

someone puked on the set

I really wish I did Like Kim's stuff coz I'm a lazy b**** , loathe ironing with a passion, but I can't bring myself to pick up and dial.
thnapsmileyff.gif

I did order one of the skirts a couple of years ago. It was very creased when I took it out the packet. So relax, it wouldn't have saved you on the ironing anyway.

Maybe there will be a few OTO's if people have been buying this. I'd like to know if anyone has been tempted with it. Don't they know that the market they are aiming for can't wear such hot and fussy things. I'm assuming this range is for a woman of age as Glen would say. I am speaking from experience as I have tried K & CO. and found it very hot and clingy.

Did anyone notice when Alison stood up to show the drape of the skirt she was wearing just how thin she is? She was wearing the small size and it absolutely drowned her:11:

Yes I noticed that, it didn`t fit her anywhere, definitely only skimmed her body as it hung on her...has she been ill?

Maybe there will be a few OTO's if people have been buying this. I'd like to know if anyone has been tempted with it. Don't they know that the market they are aiming for can't wear such hot and fussy things. I'm assuming this range is for a woman of age as Glen would say. I am speaking from experience as I have tried K & CO. and found it very hot and clingy.

Rather like our kafftaned friend ?

OMG! Not another explosion at the Skittles factory. :35: According to Kim, this look has been seen on all the catwalks, these catwalks must only exist in QVC's champagne wonder land. :55:

poor Pippa had to be paraded around encased in the 2xl while Kim orgasmed over it Y-U-K
Kim was probably getting off, by calculating all the cash she's generating, peddling the flammable crap.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back