Spackle (and other primers)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Found the Spackle very watery and it made my face sting. I can see it may work for some by not leaving a greasy surface, but not sure about the smoothing claims.
I can't seem to find one I like though, as I hate that slimy silicone feel most seem to have. Makes my skin feel suffocated!

I have never liked LG Spackle. Just thrown out any lurking around tubes.I didn't like the feel & it made my skin very shiney.I like the Benefit Pore------ whenever I remember to use a primer.

Found the Spackle very watery and it made my face sting. I can see it may work for some by not leaving a greasy surface, but not sure about the smoothing claims.
I can't seem to find one I like though, as I hate that slimy silicone feel most seem to have. Makes my skin feel suffocated!

I'm sure I've heard people say that Spackle contains witch hazel, so if true, I think that might have been the cause PE.

A full day of the No.7 Beautifully Matte and Stay Perfect foundation and minimal shine! Compared to how I used to be, it's amazing! Just checked the back and the first ingredient is water. It goes on dry and you really have to spread it. It feels matte from the start. I love it! I have Ellaaa to thank for the tip off!

It could be the witch hazel in spackle that made your face sting, it can be very irritating to skin.

Latest posts

Back