Stacey's YBF has gone and where's Suzi B?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wow I'm really surprised at lorraine at kipling.I always got the impression that she was quite high up in the company - even moving to austria for it,towards the end of her guest appearances at qvc.I always thought that the dark haired lady from the shop took over because she couldn't keep coming over from austria.

Markon has been shown lately but it was really old stock and we kept being told that this is the last of the stock - so i guess its on its way out or gone already.Not really surprised - bet they're return rate was huge for markon.

I've seen that carey woman presenting lighting and stuff - do you remember when she used to do all the towels and micro fibre stuff.

I've never bought into Be,but I do like SJ who does that.

I loved lee sands - a little ray of sunshine :)

I,ve seen LJ on the BBC news Click section which is all things new in technology. Does anyone remember Timber that used to demo Smashbox stuff?

I,ve seen LJ on the BBC news Click section which is all things new in technology. Does anyone remember Timber that used to demo Smashbox stuff?

Timber was promoted and he actually introduct Daniel who took over from him. Then when Daniel got promoted he in turn introduced everyone to the girl who does the shows now.

See Smashbox know how to do it.:up:

Who remembers Cydney Mar ? the Asian fashion designer
Mojave cosmetics - I delved very deep into the internet and discovered this brand of make up was in fact owned by QVC !
The big bold gem jewellery by a wonderful designer with the initials CE - Chic Elegance I think. I have a huuuge lemon quartz ring with these initials woven into the goldwork

Whatever happened to the pockets that were promised on the jackets of Indigo Moon? I was a great fan in the early days, not now, I no longer buy anything; and got fed up with the no pocket jacket despite being promised by Julia K - I even spoke on the phone to her asking for them, and oh yes we always listen to our customers - huh ! that was 5 years ago !

Mojave cosmetics - I delved very deep into the internet and discovered this brand of make up was in fact owned by QVC !
The big bold gem jewellery by a wonderful designer with the initials CE - Chic Elegance I think. I have a huuuge lemon quartz ring with these initials woven into the goldwork

Whatever happened to the pockets that were promised on the jackets of Indigo Moon? I was a great fan in the early days, not now, I no longer buy anything; and got fed up with the no pocket jacket despite being promised by Julia K - I even spoke on the phone to her asking for them, and oh yes we always listen to our customers - huh ! that was 5 years ago !

!

I loved Mojave Magic, still have the brushes i got with one of the kits, they are fantastic quality. Also loved the "Everywhere" colour - was a sort of brick red cream blusher. It was great on cheeks/lips and could even be used on eyes. I went into mourning when I finished the pot.:heartbroke:

I've definately been watching too long as I remember these brands. I bought a SuziB cross but sent it back because the crystals it was smothered in were badly set, all crooked. Never bought anything else but Suzi seems pleasant enough. Loved Mojave cosmetics and still have a few bits of it. Still use Philosophy but source elsewhere, poor choice on QVC and can't listen to/watch Robyn still miss Lee. Seen LJ on other channels too. I have some Lee Sands items but haven't bought anything for ages from this range. There seems to be a clearout going on at the moment, maybe we stop buying after a while and so QVC get different brands in to part us from our money.

most week day mornings over the last ew weeks seem to have had more outlet shows than normal.

Yes, Suzi B is back end of March/beginning April and there are already some new items online. Ros Kwan was on a few weeks back with her jewellery. There are so many new companies coming to QVC at the moment, I suppose others have to appear a little less to make room - still it gives us variety.

Latest posts

Back