Stocking Fillers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well the 8ft Santa is looking worse for wear today after a night of torrential rain. He seems to have shrunk and slightly bending over as if he`s got a belly ache, he`s losing his puff that`s for sure and at this rate he`ll resemble an empty plastic bag by Christmas unless someone in that house puts the wind up him again !
Howling gales forecast for Sunday Vienna, so plastic santa will probably vanish. Maybe for the best. I think they are pretty awful looking things.

Our neighbours have a huuuuge trampoline that takes off with high winds. Landed in the middle of the road once, dangerous, don't know why they can't fix it down.

Personally I think the ideal stocking filler Q should be promoting is the Dyson Corrale Hair Straightener. A bargain at £400.
Well at least one. But I'd prefer "one in every colour" and goes without saying matching hair dryers as "a small table gift". The perhaps the hair styling gadget for my birthday - you'll have time to save (January).

I've been and done a good shop today. First time since lockdown raised in Wales (9/Nov) and seeing all the Christmas food, decorations, plastic crap with trimmings, made up gifts that you'd not buy if if wasn't for the great retail extravaganza. I'll say nothing of the two houses that were dress for Crimbo that must have had their own electric supply station. I kid you not. One had a full size sleigh all with tiny lights. The other had three full size trees in the windows. If it was in a month yes they would look good, but we are still in the first half of November.

Bah humbug!!!

Latest posts

Back