Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Our surgeries couldn’t do Pfizer for first 2 because of the freezing facilities so used the local leisure centre. however the Pfizer booster was given at surgery and we can book for one at a community chemist (not sure if there is a charge). Don’t know how the boosters work but they mustn’t need to be kept at the very low temperature.

Cartoon dogs polishing plate ertrrth.jpg

A care home in Scotland did actually jab some residents with the saline meant to dilute the jab!
Holy S*ht that is criminal!

Like LATI, I got the Astra at my doctor's as they couldn't do the Pfizer as it had to be kept frozen and used up quickly once defrosted. I had my booster at my doctor's surgery and was surprised to get the Pfizer this time. But they must have organized it better this time. I got the flu jab at the same time, called in by name and two syringes waiting and ready. A friend's partner called to the local church hall, and he mentioned her they are both the same surgery and told for her to come along as well. They got their flu jabs a month before and had to go on a Sunday morning to Sainsbury's car park.

Now on the local news last week seems people are booked for the booster and just not turning up. That means the vaccine will have to be thrown away unless they can get someone else to fill the slot quickly.

Holy S*ht that is criminal!

Like LATI, I got the Astra at my doctor's as they couldn't do the Pfizer as it had to be kept frozen and used up quickly once defrosted. I had my booster at my doctor's surgery and was surprised to get the Pfizer this time. But they must have organized it better this time. I got the flu jab at the same time, called in by name and two syringes waiting and ready. A friend's partner called to the local church hall, and he mentioned her they are both the same surgery and told for her to come along as well. They got their flu jabs a month before and had to go on a Sunday morning to Sainsbury's car park.

Now on the local news last week seems people are booked for the booster and just not turning up. That means the vaccine will have to be thrown away unless they can get someone else to fill the slot quickly.
I've had more than enough of people abusing the taxpayers; those who don't turn up for an appointment or constantly call out the emergency services unnecessarily should get charged regardless of whether they can afford to pay a fine or not. We're having the boosters on Sunday & this time I'm apprehensive but unless a major catastrophe happens we'll be there.

So 2 people have the new super variant in the UK already.

Looks like Bobo etc have been caught out thinking they had time.
Doesn't make sense that no-one can come here from South Africa etc unless they are British returning home. Does Bodger think that makes them exempt from bring the virus back with them?

Doesn't make sense that no-one can come here from South Africa etc unless they are British returning home. Does Bodger think that makes them exempt from bring the virus back with them?
Someone is channelling the Mr Micawber spirit. Wishing something to be true doesn't make it true. After nearly 24 months, you'd think the penny would have dropped.

I see that mask wearing is being brought back. I’ve never stopped wearing mine so that will make no difference to my behaviour.
About 1/3 of people are no longer wearing them in shops and buses, and no-one can enforce it because Bodger said it was no longer the law to wear them in England.

But of course, in NI, Wales and Scotland their 1st ministers were more sensible.

There are only a handful, where I live, who aren’t wearing masks in the shops. I haven’t been on a bus since 1982 so haven’t a clue what they’re doing on those.

Latest posts

Back