T caller with £1,500 worth of Yankee Candles!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am a big YC fan and do have a huge stock. Now do I count the money I have spent or just let it be :wonder: I think I should be way under £1500. I have been collecting for years and have bought them all when they have been reduced. What can I say I am YC addict :giggle:
I say add it up. Well done for coming out though. Where do you keep your stash?

Falguni aka Sonia!! :wink: Sorry hon I wouldn't have called you a silly bitch had I known...:tongue:

:hi: Sue,

:wait: I don't think I am like Sonia yet :cheeky: Yankeedoodle where I get my YC are no longer going to stock them so think I will be safe :wink: :giggle:

What a waste of money. It's wax in ****** glass jars ffs. :headbang:

Maybe she finds it a saving! No need for central heating, no need for lights at night as she gets more then enough from the candles, saves on air freshener and she has plenty of jars for the frogs she keeps!

Nah, you simply can't be "as mad as a jar of frogs"!:grin:

Obviously it's up to individuals what they spend their money on but £1500 on something just to set fire to it!!

Candles are very much a personal choice, I find walking into someones house that smells highly scented quite unpleasant as it affects my throat and chest.

I agree Frazzled, it is a personal choice and its great that we all like different things. No harm in buying what you like as long as you can affort it!

Anyone who smokes 20 cigarettes a day would get to £1500 in less than a year. Personally I wouldn't spend £1500 on cigarettes or Yankee candles (though I do have a few) but this lady can spend her money on whatever she likes.

Wouldn't the scent go off though if you kept the candles for years?? I thought they were only good for a couple of years?

Haven't noticed the scent go off yet PB. My oldest YC is probably 5 years old. I do burn them in winter a lot, but use tarts in summer.

Latest posts

Back