T caller with £1,500 worth of Yankee Candles!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alibeth

Birdy
Now I like my scented candles as much as the next person but clearly not as much as T caller Sonia who proudly admitted to having £1,500 worth of Yankee candles. Sorry if you're reading this forum Sonia but either you're very rich or as mad as a box of frogs.... I can think of many ways to spend that sum of money but a house full of coloured, scented wax is not one of them.

I would have thought the woman can do what she likes with her money? Why does that make her a stupid "bitch"?

Last edited:
Whats sadder, that she admits to the amount she has spent in buying the candles or that she has taken the trouble to add it all up ?

More like OCD if you ask me.:wonder:

was it over a number of years or the total value of her current hoard? I wonder where people who have these massive collections of stuff actually keep them all e.g the woman who had a vast amount of Kipling bags. At least a massive jewellery collection could be confined to a large drawer. Guessing they must live in big houses and have big bank balances to match.

Each to their own, I say. If the lady has spent that much over the years I can understand as they don't come cheap. If she has that amount of value in candles stashed under her bed then that is a bit OTT but if that's what she wants to spend her money on then good on her.

was it over a number of years or the total value of her current hoard? I wonder where people who have these massive collections of stuff actually keep them all e.g the woman who had a vast amount of Kipling bags. At least a massive jewellery collection could be confined to a large drawer. Guessing they must live in big houses and have big bank balances to match.

I'm pretty sure she meant that she had them now, rather than that she had spent £1,500s worth over the years. No clues as to the of the size of her house but she must have a bl**dy great cupboard somewhere.

I'm getting a migraine just thinking about that amount of synthetic scent :puke:

Jude xx

Maybe she finds it a saving! No need for central heating, no need for lights at night as she gets more then enough from the candles, saves on air freshener and she has plenty of jars for the frogs she keeps!

If I was going to blow £1500 on candles it certainly wouldn't be on Yankee ones - now Jo Malone, perhaps :happy:

I am a big YC fan and do have a huge stock. Now do I count the money I have spent or just let it be :wonder: I think I should be way under £1500. I have been collecting for years and have bought them all when they have been reduced. What can I say I am YC addict :giggle:

Latest posts

Back