taboo health solutions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

looby

Registered Shopper
check out the 3pm show with Jill Franks presenting...cant wait to see her try and demo Item Number432237 could be hilarious....I didnt even know they sold that sort of thing on qvc:whew2:

It could be a classic, her use of the English language is not very good at the best of times.

She's not going to demo it? Ugh! Honestly it's like I said in an earlier thread, they'll be doing Ann Summers next. Frustrated? Feeling like you need a good ****, then try this massive great ***** with no quibble MBG!!

Ah, The Chuff Twitcher.

I've got one of these, (not from QVC I might add), haven't used it for a couple of years as childminding grandson using it went out of my head. I bet the internal battery is done for, will probably need to send it back to get it renewed when I do start to use it again.

Oh what a thought ! If you orderd one you could get one that had been used beforeand sent back Ugh!!!

check out the 3pm show with Jill Franks presenting...cant wait to see her try and demo Item Number432237 could be hilarious....I didnt even know they sold that sort of thing on qvc:whew2:

My goodness, no visual demos pleeeease!

Then again, it is taboo health solutions, I wonder if they sell a comb for crabs...... :emo:

Wonder if you can use that and do your Betty grey away at the same time? Might twitch at the wrong moment! :giggle:

I've got visions of these ending up in the Outlet stores and everyone opening the box and wondering what on earth it is ?, I could not in all honesty buy one from an outlet, someone may have "tried it" already :sad:

My lord..........I sincerely hope they won't re-sell any of these which may have been returned..........:puke:

Ahhh very diplomatic, 'you insert it like a tampon', no naughty words there!

Although strangly enough, the lady demoing it states that she inserts it and then goes to her daughters bedroom to read her a story............. :thinking2:

Ahhh very diplomatic, 'you insert it like a tampon', no naughty words there!

Although strangly enough, the lady demoing it states that she inserts it and then goes to her daughters bedroom to read her a story............. :thinking2:

" Mummy, why are you whirring ........."

The guest presenter said she's never got up to 30 maximum power - can just get a mental picture of someone sneezing experimenting on 30!!! LOL

Ill have to watch this

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I watched this demo, and just as Jill had discreetly mentioned how you just insert it like a tampon, the guest said "I'm just gonna whack it up!"..she meant the speed dial, very unfortunate timing...but hey, very funny!

Don't think I'd fancy using one of these gadgets even if I needed to, and specially without the "dental floss" they suggest that you attach to the eyelet if you want to....now you'd think at that price, they could have thrown in a ball of twine...'cause I think I'd be half scared I'd never see the blinking thing again otherwise lol!

Latest posts

Back