Tanya Decleor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Anyone who watched the Decleor hrs will have seen Tanya's skin looking pretty red and sore in the past and they always made out it was due to her being on a different Qvc show (Alpha h) and her skin reacted badly to it. Now Fiona has said they believe Tanya may have rosacea , Surely they should have known that earlier, and not been blaming another brand for it, doesnt say much for Decleor products if its taken all these months to finally calm her skin down

Anyone who watched the Decleor hrs will have seen Tanya's skin looking pretty red and sore in the past and they always made out it was due to her being on a different Qvc show (Alpha h) and her skin reacted badly to it. Now Fiona has said they believe Tanya may have rosacea , Surely they should have known that earlier, and not been blaming another brand for it, doesnt say much for Decleor products if its taken all these months to finally calm her skin down

When it first started it was down to her reacting to another brand she was on air with.

As far as I am aware you cannot always tell you have rosacea straight away as it can be relapsing and remitting.

I dont know much about rosacea tbh so Sazza ur probably right, however i dont think they helped Tanya's skin but still having her on every Decleor show, as at times her skin looked so red and sore, they should have had someone else till Tanya's skin improved. I remember Natalie another Q model who used to have really bad acne skin and her skin finally improved after finding Alpha h and she said on air many times she wasnt allowed to be skin or makeup model so they stopped a model in the past being on beauty shows. Tanyas skin does look a look better now but its taken a long time to get it looking as gd as it does atm.

No matter if you had skin like a rhino, doing too many beauty shows would cause flare up. It's a wonder they don't have blocked pores galore, and a migraine!

Tanya's skin looked really bad today worse than ever. she has quite good skin and a bit oily decleor will not suit that kind of skin its too rich for her and essential oils are known to cause irritation to some people. I would never use something that makes my skin look so angry or sore

Tanya's skin looked really bad today worse than ever. she has quite good skin and a bit oily decleor will not suit that kind of skin its too rich for her and essential oils are known to cause irritation to some people. I would never use something that makes my skin look so angry or sore

That was her skin looking better lol you should have seen it a few mnths ago it was alot worse

she should lay off the facials and stick to the modelling not doing her complexion any good. I could not believe it when Fiona says the cleanser makes your skin look flawless...mmmmmm!!!

Always cringe when I see Fiona's hands rubbing and kneading the model's face. She seems to stretch the skin so much. My face is touch sensitive and I would be red raw if someone did that to me.

It could all be about the money for Tanya, she is what 45 I believe. She has always done beauty shows since I remember first watching QVC. Think how many beauty shows they do compared to the fashion, double I would say. Bet if Tanya stopped doing the beauty shows you wouldn't see her much on QVC.

It could even be her hormones reacting and that is what is giving her roseaca(if that is in fact what she has), really she should be at a doctor to find out the truth. Or perhaps she is reacting to a certain brand or even just one product.

A few years back at the Beauty Bash, was it Tanya whose face was really bad???? I know ST. members who went and chatted to whoever said, the woman said a French brand had reacted with her skin. We all thought it was either Decleor or Gatineau?

Oh, and isn't AY always telling us to patch test and see a doctor is if have medical condition with our skin.

On the Clarisonic TSV day, I flicked over in the evening( I flick alot in ad breaks :giggle:), and Keeley was doing stuff to one of the models faces. I thought, "Oh her face looks red!". Not Keeley, the model and it wasn't Tanya. I know I used to think WOW, I would love to do those shows and get pampered. But you watch them over a period and its hours of pulling and applying different products to their face. Not good.

It's probably the decleor oils. I can't use them, they make my eyes all red and puffy even though they don't go on the eyes. The Liz Earle one does the same thing.

It's probably the decleor oils. I can't use them, they make my eyes all red and puffy even though they don't go on the eyes. The Liz Earle one does the same thing.

I cant use essential oils either in none of the ranges my skin loves cheap stuff which tends not to have essential oils. alpha h is a range I have been using since its launch at qvc and have always liked glycolics makes my skin feel like glass

I`m sure most people`s skin doesn`t need such heavy treatment you see on the likes of Q. My own skin needs gentle treatment and less is more when it comes to products and touch. If i had to suffer at Keeleys hands or any other beauticians hands, I`d be red raw. I know its the models jobs but just imagine how long it takes them to get their skin back to normal after a show.

emma hardie looks like she is taking a wallpaper stripping knife on a poor models face. she is tooooo rough pulling and dragging

I have roscea and watching QVC last night,IMVHO,I don't think she suffers with the condition.A bit of redness in a face does not equal roscea.I would say that the model who is american and does the BM shows has it - but only a very,very extremely mild case.

However I do not watch many of the beauty shows,QVC beauty doesn't really float my boat,so I have no idea what Tanya's face look like before.

I cant use essential oils either in none of the ranges my skin loves cheap stuff which tends not to have essential oils. alpha h is a range I have been using since its launch at qvc and have always liked glycolics makes my skin feel like glass

I've never tried Alpha H so might give one of the travel kits a go. My skin is very reactive at the moment so I'll try anything.

If I go for a facial anywhere I end up red raw for days. I was given a tiny bag of some sample Alpha H products at the beauty bash including the liquid gold. I am happy to pop it in the post if someone wants to try it- I know I will react to it before so much as opening the packet!

I've never tried Alpha H so might give one of the travel kits a go. My skin is very reactive at the moment so I'll try anything.

I'd definitely patch test Alpha H if you're using it for the first time, and proceed with caution - I like it and use liquid gold a couple of times a week for a fortnight every now and then (hope that makes sense!). I found using it as frequently as instructions suggest made my skin sore and my neck was actually a bit raw. However when I get the balance right the results are really good - I would say my skin looks more radiant and even toned. I don't use a night cream afterwards and I'm always amazed at how moisturised my skin feels the next morning.

Latest posts

Back