Tarte TSV-Beauty bash 4/6/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I was not going to order but did :blush: and it has arrived. Looks lovely but the foundation brush has a very large head :giggle:

I have managed not to order so far and have been out shopping and bought 2 summer tops instead. Very pleased with them

Also, the fair is quite a good match for my skin, I have pink undertones and it doesn't appear to yellowy on my skin.

Also, the fair is quite a good match for my skin, I have pink undertones and it doesn't appear to yellowy on my skin.

Thank you! I'm going to receive mine on Monday so looking forward to this now, didn't want to discard the foundation if the colour doesn't suit me, as it's supposed to be good quality foundation.

It really is a great foundation, the one I ordered last year was the foundcealer foundation and not this one as I'd first thought. The coverage is brilliant and it doesn't feel to thick or heavy at all. It's defintely my fave foundation so far and I've bought a lot of foundation! :)

Mine's arrived & agree it looks gorgeous.
I'd already done my makeup so haven't actually tried it all but I swatched the foundation, Fair, on my neck & it looks a good match, much better than I expected to be honest. In Mac I'm NW15 if that's any help.

I've just noticed that this foundation on Sephora has spf15 and the tsv one hasn't.

I`ve only bought a mascara previously but have read the the foundation is very drying for a mature skin and mines sensitive as well as dry so was put off ordering it :(

I`ve only bought a mascara previously but have read the the foundation is very drying for a mature skin and mines sensitive as well as dry so was put off ordering it :(

I've heard that this foundation balances all skin types.

I haven't seen the Twinkle Palette on air, just wondering why.

I was waiting to see it demo-ed, could not understand why they did not show it, when Leigh is not back until August.
I ordered my tsv just after midnight, and it has been shipped already, for Q that seems good, but i know they can get their finger out for Tsvs, can't wait for mine to arrive

I was waiting to see it demo-ed, could not understand why they did not show it, when Leigh is not back until August.
I ordered my tsv just after midnight, and it has been shipped already, for Q that seems good, but i know they can get their finger out for Tsvs, can't wait for mine to arrive

This doesn't seem to work if a TSV is ordered before the launch ((

Latest posts

Back