Tarte TSV-Beauty bash 4/6/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am annoyed as I ordered this morning and the Tan was out of stock in the AD so I went for the Medium hoping it would be dark enough. I have just checked and the Tan is in stock now. Didn't want to miss out as I have never tried Tarte but you ladies convinced me that I needed more make-up and it is the dogs danglies :) I don't know now whether to order another one in Tan and send back the one which is the wrong colour.

I've noticed that they have changed the shade names to the original Tarte names.

I ordered the Twinkle palette too, to make up for the fact I'm not getting the TSV! It's a great deal with the brush included and I like the idea of a matte setting powder as well as the shimmery powders.

Wish I had looked closer at the Beauty Bash photo before I went to the US, then I would have bought something else instead, probably the Rainforest of the Seas palette, and would be ordering the TSV now too!

Has anyone got the palette of four blushers? If so what do you think of it?
I'm very tempted, I love & need blusher being ghastly pale. I already own so many LG ones but this looks lovely & comes with a brush.
You've got me tempted by the Twinkle too, I love palettes. :mysmilie_17:

Has anyone got the palette of four blushers? If so what do you think of it?
I'm very tempted, I love & need blusher being ghastly pale. I already own so many LG ones but this looks lovely & comes with a brush.

I have the blusher palette. Couldn't resist it. Also a sucker for palettes! I originally purchased the blusher duo with the brush. Fell in love with exposed. I love these blushers so much that I went for the palette with 4 shades. There is one shimmery one in there & the rest are all matt. Stunning colours all different. I love them all but tend to reach for the exposed shade from the duo set the most.

Ordered the Twinkle palette as well. Can't wait for it too arrive:mysmilie_14:

I'm quite interested in this although I wouldn't be using the Eye Liner. Never had Tarte before but could I ask for advice please with regard to the foundation choice? I have Light in BM as I prefer the more 'natural look' so would Fair Sand or Light Medium Honey be suitable? Thanks for recommendations.....:mysmilie_504:

Leigh! Coo-ee luvvie! Could you pin down Alison before the shows tomorrow and do her make up for her; she's not looking great. Maybe it's that pink top that doesn't suit her?

I have to say I don't think any of them look great. In the Before and After pix the models all look heavily caked in the Afters and a lot better in the Befores. You have to use full coverage very sparingly if you want to look natural, and they haven't.

If I'm a medium in bare minerals and a warm sand in bobbi brown would I be medium or light to medium? The medium looks very yellow x

Leigh! Coo-ee luvvie! Could you pin down Alison before the shows tomorrow and do her make up for her; she's not looking great. Maybe it's that pink top that doesn't suit her?

As usual its the thick heavy black eyeliner and highlighter overload. Makes her eyes look small and her dark circles worse. Air traffic control have a warning out to any aircraft wanting to land about her highlighter stripes:mysmilie_17:

The problem with demos in the studio they have to go heavy to show up under the lighting. I will be using my beauty blender for the foundation which will sheer it out.

As usual its the thick heavy black eyeliner and highlighter overload. Makes her eyes look small and her dark circles worse. Air traffic control have a warning out to any aircraft wanting to land about her highlighter stripes:mysmilie_17:

The problem with demos in the studio they have to go heavy to show up under the lighting. I will be using my beauty blender for the foundation which will sheer it out.

I too use a sponge to blend out. I use the Real Techniques one.

The TSV launch presentation was terrible, foundation shades not swatched, undertones not mentioned and shades were not matched to the models except the Medium unless I've missed it. I'm still non the wiser my on true shade. ADs not demoed.

Latest posts

Back