That 'Love Jewellery' advert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Daisygirl

Registered Shopper
Am I the only one that finds it a bit, well, creepy - that voiceover just gives me the creeps!! It was on yesterday afternoon when my daughter was home from school, she looked up from the computer and said "that's weird" lol!!!!! They seem to be playing it loads as well - arrrggghhhh :wonder:

If that's the "Love Silver" TSV there's not very much silver is there?

Jude xx

Don't like the pink one, the teal colours are nice though. I prefer the earthstone, eyestones and jaspers rather than dyed agate. Would like to see lots more of these stones rather than the sandstones and dyed agates :(.

Am I the only one that finds it a bit, well, creepy - that voiceover just gives me the creeps!! It was on yesterday afternoon when my daughter was home from school, she looked up from the computer and said "that's weird" lol!!!!! They seem to be playing it loads as well - arrrggghhhh :wonder:

I heard it shortly after reading this post and I agree. His voice sounds very creepy. Speaking of voiceovers, Am I imagining it or is Suzi Adams doing the voiceover for Dennis Basso? Really sounds like her.:wonder:

Am I imagining it or is Suzi Adams doing the voiceover for Dennis Basso? Really sounds like her.:wonder:

Quite possibly. I read somewhere, maybe her blog, that they're having a mad passionate affair. :wink: That's why he leaves his A list celebrity clients all the time to flog his fake fur coats on a shopping channel in the UK.

Dyed Agate Faceted Bead Multi Strand Adjustable Length Bracelet
Today's Special Value Price £19.98
QVC Price £24.00
Item Number 693099
AvailabilityIn stock
UK P&P £3.45
Faceted dyed agate bead multi-strand bracelet. Features three strands of faceted agate beads strung on to sturdy coloured cord. The bracelet has a double toggle fastener for an adjustable fit, making it suitable for a range of wrist sizes. Make a bold statement with this sparkling piece.

•Cord tone matches the colour of the agate beads
•Each agate bead is hand-faceted for a flawless finish
•Black toggle bead

Colour options:

•Pink
•Purple
•Blue
•Green
•Black

Additional information:

•1 x dyed black agate oval toggle bead (13mm x 18mm)
•46 x dyed agate round faceted beads (10mm)
•All agate sourced from China
•Length including toggle: 22cm (8.7")
•Width: 2.8cm (1.1")
•Agate: 310.5 carats

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.693099

Latest posts

Back