The stench of humans.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I feel positively normal! I love the smell of Disaronno, I think I almost prefer the smell to the taste...almost. :sun:

Ah a woman after my own heart! Reminds me I need to get some more of the glorious amber nectar myself!

As for smells - my cats fur, dont know what it is but it just smells comforting (thats if she lets you get close enough!)

The freezers kind of smell of - well freezers really. Stick your head in next time you're in a supermarket and let me know what you think :nod: :giggle:

PS: I seem to remember Sharon on Birds of a Feather once saying that the only problem with Lean Cuisines is that you needed to eat four of them before you felt full :grin:

i'll stick my nose in in asda tomorrow - i hope you've got the bail money ready ;0

:clapping: I've really enjoyed this thread. :rock: Now, what smells made you heave whilst suffering morning sickness. I'll start. Everything! Literally. :puke:

Ah a woman after my own heart! Reminds me I need to get some more of the glorious amber nectar myself!

As for smells - my cats fur, dont know what it is but it just smells comforting (thats if she lets you get close enough!)

Yes, I love the smell of my cats - a long-gone much loved cat used to smell as though he had just been shampooed, it was lovely.

Definitely agree about cats (my own!) - especially on the backs of their necks/below their ears. So comforting. We invented a word for that smell in my house: "Shaffrelly". I don't know why. It can also be applied to when cats squidge soft things (the act of "Shaffrelling") and to anything else generally comforting and cosy.....

...... Aaaand I'll be quiet now :blush::blush:

:clapping: I've really enjoyed this thread. :rock: Now, what smells made you heave whilst suffering morning sickness. I'll start. Everything! Literally. :puke:

I can't join in with this one as I didn't get morning sickness. I did have cravings for milano salami tho, I wondered whether my son would come out pink, mottled, sausage shaped and in a string casing!

Oh, you cat lovers, I know what you mean! My beloved cat loved it when I held her like a baby, lifted her up and kissed her at the right ear/neck soft, downy spot. I said to her, "How many times have I kissed you there? At least five times a day, that's --- a year, --- years, --- kisses."The sweetie lived over 19 years. A few days before she passed, she jumped on my chest on my bed, licked my closed eye, then the other, then about five licks on my chin. She knew I loved her, and was telling me the same. And, she used lay upon the clothes cupboard shelf, and lower her head for a kissy between her ears, when I walked in the room. She shouldn't have been up there, she knew it, but how could I resist such a gesture? Wrapped around her paws, I was. Ah, bless all furry hearts here and in our memories.

Wow that's a good age for a bunny...my mini lop Hugo would say Hi but he can't stay awake long enough!

Jude xx

She would visit me whenever I went to the loo, chirrup if she caught me peeking at her to see what she was up to in the bedroom. If I hadn't visited her in a while, she would peer around the corner at me, meow softly, then pull her head back. I'd say, watcha doing, and she'd come bounding towards me.Tiddler, the last month would come to me and howl and go to her bed, for me to follow. She wanted to be cradled, kissed and tucked into her bed. In hindsight, I think she knew she was going, and wanted comforting. Give all your furry hearts a kiss/cuddle from a SmooshySnarly and thanks for letting me share my special memories.

Yes all very lovely. I ADORE cats. But back on the topic huh?

If you like the smell of smoke, try Fireside by Yankee. It's not tobacco but is very smoky!

Latest posts

Back