Tiff's face on Tarte show at 9pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can remember the Biology lesson when we were taught about Heterochromia, I thought it was amazing & wanted it to happen to me! It was one of many things I wished I had - freckles, red hair, crooked teeth so that I could have braces & a Welsh accent because I wanted to sound like Miss Morgan who was the most wonderful teacher I ever had. Most of all I wanted to be Lady Penelope, & still do.
"Parker, the Rolls"
I had freckles, red hair, slightly crooked teeth and hated them until I was about 25. I'm also Welsh :)

I think Tiff is an attractive lady, and she works hard to look as good as possible. But I think a lot of the makeup they slap on her is highlighting how deep the lines are on her face. I would be surprised if she typically puts on such heavy products away from the studio.

Eye colour is so interesting, I think. Nobody's eyes are one single shade of colour. I have blue eyes, I have grey eyes, I have green eyes or I have hazel eyes depending on the light, and how prominent the amber ring around the pupil is at any time...and depending on others' colour perception!
All eye colours are beautiful, whether muted or vibrant. Who knew our eye could be extrovert or introvert?

I think Tiff is an attractive lady, and she works hard to look as good as possible. But I think a lot of the makeup they slap on her is highlighting how deep the lines are on her face. I would be surprised if she typically puts on such heavy products away from the studio.

Eye colour is so interesting, I think. Nobody's eyes are one single shade of colour. I have blue eyes, I have grey eyes, I have green eyes or I have hazel eyes depending on the light, and how prominent the amber ring around the pupil is at any time...and depending on others' colour perception!
All eye colours are beautiful, whether muted or vibrant. Who knew our eye could be extrovert or introvert?
I too have multi-toned eyes, they are light blue but have green and grey in there too. Depending on eyeshadow I am wearing they are Tom Cruise bright blue, or light blue/green or blue/grey. One of my computer tutors was a Colour Me Beautiful(remember that) rep told me I had aquamarine eyes.o_O The whites of my eyes are very bright white which is surprising as the amount of wine I have drunk over the years.:p

Stop! Your eyes aren't wishy-washy grey, they are the colour of very light smoke from an autumn bonfire, the Moon on a cloud-filled night, dolphins, whales & baby elephants.

Twi, you really are too kind. I wish I could see them as smokey or moondusty but...

When I look at them closely they're quite pretty but at a normal distance the patterns blur and they go like last night's washing up water. If I use drops to clear the redness that seems to have permanently set up home I can get them to look better and even change their colour from grey/blue to greenish if I use green liner and wear something green. If I wear a darker blue and use taupe shadow they do look bluer.

But the moment the redness comes back it's dishwater grey time again.

All my family have stunning blue eyes, that deep blue Donna mentions or almost the violet your granddaughter (lucky girl) has. They can all sing, too. It seems I'm the black sheep with a wonky baaa and wispy wool of the family.

But, thank you anyway. You made me smile.

Twi, you really are too kind. I wish I could see them as smokey or moondusty but...

When I look at them closely they're quite pretty but at a normal distance the patterns blur and they go like last night's washing up water. If I use drops to clear the redness that seems to have permanently set up home I can get them to look better and even change their colour from grey/blue to greenish if I use green liner and wear something green. If I wear a darker blue and use taupe shadow they do look bluer.

But the moment the redness comes back it's dishwater grey time again.

All my family have stunning blue eyes, that deep blue Donna mentions or almost the violet your granddaughter (lucky girl) has. They can all sing, too. It seems I'm the black sheep with a wonky baaa and wispy wool of the family.

But, thank you anyway. You made me smile.
We are all our own worst critics... we say to ourselves things we would not only never say to our loved ones, but would tell anyone saying them off for saying...
We always have things that we believe are flies in the ointment. Most likely others don't notice the redness.

I always wanted green eyes, not hazel but proper green. Some years back when I worked in the city centre travelling on the bus this man and his girlfriend got on the bus each morning because the bus was crowded by then they had to stand. He had blond hair and the most amazing real light green eyes. A friend's grandson has grey eyes not blue/grey or grey/green, he just tells people his eyes are blue.

I always wanted green eyes, not hazel but proper green. Some years back when I worked in the city centre travelling on the bus this man and his girlfriend got on the bus each morning because the bus was crowded by then they had to stand. He had blond hair and the most amazing real light green eyes. A friend's grandson has grey eyes not blue/grey or grey/green, he just tells people his eyes are blue.
I’ve green eyes and dark hair (not so dark now 🤨) but wasn’t keen on either when I was young since blond hair and blue eyes were the thing. But now I don’t mind. As others here have said, they change colour slightly depending on the light so are sometimes quite bright vibrant green and other times more olive green but definitely green! It’s the Irish in me (descent) although I’m Scottish 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🥰

A good few years ago I went through a phase of wearing coloured (prescription) contacts. Natural eye colour is grey.
I had some gorgeous bright green ones, that were always commented on favourably. Also tried some deep blue which also looked OK.
But brown was a disaster, they gave the look of a dead fish laying on a fishmonger’s slab.

Latest posts

Back