Tommy Cross

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Has he left QVC ? Or perhaps he is a ‘seasonal’ guest and will pop up in Spring !

Let's put Tommy Cross on with Catherine and all sit back for the entertainment value. We could play "suggestive comment" bingo 😀

CC
Or an even more horrifying suggestion: Debbie Flint. Do any of you remember poor Axel from that now-defunct German sea themed beauty brand? Flora Mare I think. You could see how he was cringing, squirming and trying to be professional and focused on his sales pitch with our presenter essentially leering at him and "flirting" in an unsubtle and ham-fisted way. I used to find it like watching a slow motion accident. Maybe it's just my perception. I just thought "you poor, poor man".

Normally I switch off when LK is on but she was actually watchable & more of a professional than her idiot counterpart. We had the innuendo & the wedding,then she had her trotters out for her adoring fetish fans 🤢

Or an even more horrifying suggestion: Debbie Flint. Do any of you remember poor Axel from that now-defunct German sea themed beauty brand? Flora Mare I think. You could see how he was cringing, squirming and trying to be professional and focused on his sales pitch with our presenter essentially leering at him and "flirting" in an unsubtle and ham-fisted way. I used to find it like watching a slow motion accident. Maybe it's just my perception. I just thought "you poor, poor man".
I remember Axel. His pleasant personality came over the TV well. I bought. Some Flora Mare products, and liked them. I never saw DF flirting with him, however. It's difficult to imagine because she's such a straight talker. Axel wouldn't have taken well to it, of that I'm sure.

Who remembers that little guy that does the Tan Luxe fawning all over Craig Rowe in one presentation? Craig was so visibly fed up with him I thought he was going to walk off set :LOL:

CC

I remember Axel. His pleasant personality came over the TV well. I bought. Some Flora Mare products, and liked them. I never saw DF flirting with him, however. It's difficult to imagine because she's such a straight talker. Axel wouldn't have taken well to it, of that I'm sure.
I think I remember himcorrecting Alison Y on the pronunciation. No matter how many times he said Flora Mare ,rhyme with Mata Hari,she always said Flora Mare,rhyme with hair.

Rip Axel 🙏

Who remembers that little guy that does the Tan Luxe fawning all over Craig Rowe in one presentation? Craig was so visibly fed up with him I thought he was going to walk off set :LOL:

CC
Scottish guy,didn't see him with Craig. Was it a while ago? Craig comes across as a pleasant guy,easy going so Mr.Tan must have been full on...yuk👎

Latest posts

Back