Tova 'LITERALLY' Borgnine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DMS

Registered Shopper
Argh........ have just turned tv on and Tova is on. I haven't seen her for ages as I do not watch much QVC now however, I want to throw something at the tv. Tova has said the word 'Literally' 8 times.....yes!! 8 times in within 5 minutes........ I just cannot watch as I want to scream...:mysmilie_51:

She really, really needs to change her hair. It is wearing her, not the other way around. I don't know why she thinks it is attractive. Far too harsh colouring, literally!

She does trade on his name a lot but they were together a long time and he did buy her some fantastic jewellery.Most of her designs seem based on them.

The hair is weird.

Tova 'LITERALLY' Borgnine

Tova's boasting ... bores me to tears...literally. lol

Argh........ have just turned tv on and Tova is on. I haven't seen her for ages as I do not watch much QVC now however, I want to throw something at the tv. Tova has said the word 'Literally' 8 times.....yes!! 8 times in within 5 minutes........ I just cannot watch as I want to scream...:mysmilie_51:

Was it literally amazing quite unique? All my hated expressions in 1

Alison Young and Andrew Bagley used to use that word a lot.

Latest posts

Back