Trouble With Pumps ......... Ojon TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Here's a huge heads up to those who haven't opened their shampoo and conditioner 475mls from the recent TSV.
Don't stick the pumps in the bottle as they maybe too long in anyway if they aren't you could well loose a load of shampoo as the bottles are too full to allow pumps.
You maybe lucky but mine not only are they too long and after trimming they still don't screw up.
I'm so annoyed as I had the previous TSV 475ml bottles and wasted loads because couldn't easily get the product out, because there wasn't any pumps.
I ended up banging the upside down bottle on the bath then taking the conditioner off the side of the bath.
If you see my previous post on the TSV thread that I was pleased to see the pumps on the web site and only would buy because of those.
To think QVC with their quality control could sell thousands of a product with pumps that don't work is disgusting.

I've left a post on the QVC Facebook page about this. Didn't buy it but have alerted others to this. x

Thanks for that bags. Received my TSV this morning and was just about to try out pumps in the bottles before having a shower. So much for me thinking that at last I'll be able to use every ounce of my Ojon as I now have a pump dispenser!!

p.s. congratulations on your 3 1/2 stone weight loss - only just noticed this under your name. Well done you.:clapping::rock:

how silly the pumps are at least an inch too long and you will have to wait until you wash your hair to make space for it.

i take it you can trim is i suppose daft.

The same is true of the Elemis 400ml cleanser. The pump does fit but you have use up some of the cleanser before putting them in or a load overflows. I'd say a good 20mls has to come out first.

how silly the pumps are at least an inch too long and you will have to wait until you wash your hair to make space for it.

i take it you can trim is i suppose daft.

I've trimmed one a bit at a time as didn't want to leave it short of the base but I still can't get it to screw up.
Has anyone managed to screw there's on ? :thinking:

I've trimmed one a bit at a time as didn't want to leave it short of the base but I still can't get it to screw up.
Has anyone managed to screw there's on ? :thinking:

I've lost a bit out of the top but managed to scrape it into the end of my current bottle of ojon shampoo and then knew to be careful with the conditioner. You do need to chop about an inch off the bottom of the pump to get them in and they scfrew in a bit but not completely. I'm not impressed. Very odd that the pumps weren't mentioned on any of the on air presentations but specifically photographed in the online description.
Anyway, just rung CS and got a very helpful lady. Told her lots of people were complaining on here for the same reason. She was v apologetic and said she would pass info on. She offered me the p&p back which was £5.45 so I'm quite pleased about that! The rest of you should phone and ask for the same thing!

I have chopped an inch off the end of my pump dispensers and still the ****** things don't screw on!! I have managed to shove the top on but no way will it screw down.

Maybe they found out a bit too late that these were the wrong pump dispensers and that's why they were never mentioned on air? Well I never saw them mentioned anyway.

If those bottles do indeed come with a pump, contact QVC and complain and they should (hopefully) get the right one out to you.

I had that problem with a pump (not Ojon) and they contacted the company and I got the right one sent direct from the company. Although with Ojon being in the US it could be a problem. Might be worth a go though.

When I recieved my litre sizes I was only sent one pump, so I rang CS who said they'd sort one for me.
Within a couple of days I was sent a duplicate pump with a Ojon compliments slip but the envelope had a return addy of Estee Lauder London.
Only thing the pumps now supplied with the 475 ml bottles aren't the same and if these don't screw up completely the product is left open.
I don't know what to do, without using a pump I know I will end up over using and wasting the products.
As I did with the last TSV, it didn't last much over a couple of months whilst the litres normally last nearly me 12 months.

:angry:

If you ask Jill Franks she'll suggest you decant into the fancy glass Elemis milk bath bottle.

I'll get my coat....:giggle:

Jude xx

I've lost a bit out of the top but managed to scrape it into the end of my current bottle of ojon shampoo and then knew to be careful with the conditioner. You do need to chop about an inch off the bottom of the pump to get them in and they scfrew in a bit but not completely. I'm not impressed. Very odd that the pumps weren't mentioned on any of the on air presentations but specifically photographed in the online description.
Anyway, just rung CS and got a very helpful lady. Told her lots of people were complaining on here for the same reason. She was v apologetic and said she would pass info on. She offered me the p&p back which was £5.45 so I'm quite pleased about that! The rest of you should phone and ask for the same thing!

Would be interested if anyone gets the same treatment from CS.
I'm not really interested in the P&P back just some pumps that work, so I can seal the bottles.

The pumps are terrible I lost a fair bit of shampoo when I put the pump in only to find it didn't screw on properly, I've asked CS to come and collect it would rather have the litre sizes with pumps working properly.

Even though I never bought the tsv I still find it incredibly rude that no-one on the qvc facebook page has acknowledged my post about the faulty pumps. Also I was astounded to see that qvc were sanctioning reviews starting from last Friday before the tsv had been to air and surprise surprise they are all 5* reviews.

The pumps are terrible I lost a fair bit of shampoo when I put the pump in only to find it didn't screw on properly, I've asked CS to come and collect it would rather have the litre sizes with pumps working properly.

Can I be cheeky and ask did CS say they were aware that there's a problem with the pumps, or did they make you feel you were the only TSV buyer with a problem ?

:angry:

re pumps

I just phoned cs and was told they would pick up my set ,i said i wanted the ojon just correctpumps ,she said no the whole set had to be returned. not pleased as formy daughters birthday i told her ,she said sorry nothing else couldbe done ,not happy at all.I didnt even hear them talking about pumps and you know alison she would have ben raving that they actually came with pumps etc like 1 pump does long hair ,or half pump for shorter hair . dont want mine getting picked up so know doubt rachelwilljust have to judge the amount to use :thinking:

I've just rang QVC about mine and she has told me there are lots of complaints on a webb site, and they will get in touch with Ojon and send me the correct pumps

I've just rang QVC about mine and she has told me there are lots of complaints on a webb site, and they will get in touch with Ojon and send me the correct pumps

I hope they have got their act together now and all buyers, not only those of us who have rung cs are being sent correct working pumps.
Just a quick not though I hope they aren't sending out the litre pumps, as I've tried mine and they too don't fit.

:sun:

Latest posts

Back