TSV Wish List

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
Food for thought......if you could design your very own TSV from any products QVC sells (i.e. mix-n-match) what would it be? Can't tell you mine yet, need to think about it!

mine would e l'occitane shea hand wash, 3 one lavender two verbena, two models prefer oops ybf eyebrow pencils, 1 decleor shower bath gel the clearish one that seems to be extinct one large decleor body milk. 1 l'occitane cherry blossom edt spray decleor rose face oil and full size mature skin decleor d'age 4 full size yankee candle jars any flavour one multi pack l'occitane lip tubes 2 of each full size l'occitane hand and foot cream all on tsv for £100 p&p free if you order 2:53:

should add to above every single item of clothing qvc has £10 so we could rid the screens of it all once and for all:33:

I would love to see a HUGE hamper full of Philosophy bath/body products designed to last one year. So like every month a 8oz/16oz shower gel in any scent you choose. A choice of grace/FIL perfume, scrub, body lotion and hair conditioner.

A decent Butler and Wilson TSV would be fab...I have never bought his TSV before. Somehow when he mass produces things they dont seem to be of any great quality.:33:...we wish!

(I'm guessing I'm speaking for a lot of people when I ask for) a molton brown tsv!

With loads of things but NO heavenly gingerlily please, I've gone right off it.

Big pump of spit and polish, large jar of superskin moisturiser, Smashbox Halo, Smashbox fusion blusher, BE lipgloss, Ojon shampoo and conditioner - all varieties, L'Occitane lavender shower gel and lavender hand cream...dream on...Sal, dream on...

Mine is as follows:

1 complete Yankee candle set, comprising large,medium,small jar, wax tarts, samplers, pillar candles and Tumblers all in French Vanilla.:32:
1 lapis cuff Bangle with necklace, ring and earrings to match.:32:
1 turquoise cuff Bangle with necklace, ring and earrings to match.:32:

Do you think I am being greedy?

mine would be -

a Prescriptives eyeshadow for every month of the year

with a lip gloss from Smashbox for every month of the year

a perfume, with matching shower gel and body butter from Philosophy for each season - Spring / Summer /Autumn and Winter

I could keep going but don't want to appear too demanding :ski:

Mine is as follows:

1 complete Yankee candle set, comprising large,medium,small jar, wax tarts, samplers, pillar candles and Tumblers all in French Vanilla.:32:
1 lapis cuff Bangle with necklace, ring and earrings to match.:32:
1 turquoise cuff Bangle with necklace, ring and earrings to match.:32:

Do you think I am being greedy?

Not at all!!

I would settle for :
A down duvet form NN.
A netbook without the exorbitant P&P.
A NICE opal ring.
A star sapphire in any guise.
I am an easily pleased sort of person so go on QVC rise to the challenge and make me a happy shopper.
P.S
And could it all be on 4 easy pays. Thank you.

Mine would be

Honora jewellery set - necklace, bracelet, earrings and ring to match
South Western silver ......... same as above
Leighton Denny - set of 4 varnishes, top/base coat, remover, slick tips, handcream

1) I wish they would deliver when they say they would
2) I wish the quality of products was as good as it is supposed to be
3) I wish they wouldnt treat us like idiots
4) I wish the presenters didnt go on and on and on and on and on and on
5) I wish they would charge us the same postage as they pay
6) I wish some brands would use less packaging - SMASHBOX, you should
be named and shamed , a huge box for one mascara!

Didn't realise this would be so hard to decide when I posted the original question. However, after much deliberation, for the moment I've come up with:

A L'Occitane set of Shower/Bath Gel, Body Lotion, Hand Cream, Spray Cologue, Solid Perfume and Scented Candle in both Cherry Blossom and Verbena, on 4 easy pays and with a Christmas Surprise of no P&P!!

That'll do for starters, I'll see what else I can dream up.

I got to smell Verbena for the first time when I ordered the 14 piece Taste of Provence samplers recently. Didn't think I would like it but it is so fresh and vitalising.

Latest posts

Back