Uri Geller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Taking all things into consideration, i.e. his over-enthusing about his overpriced bits of glass tat, his truly obnoxious, sycophantic yet at the same time overbearingly pretentious personality & risking the equivalent of an e*** 'pink slap' from the mods, it is my considered opinion that Uri Geller is without question, that which used to be (& may in fact still be) known as a 'Total Plonker'! Yep! :thinking2:

come on, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel about him. :wink2::wink2::wink2:

I have several crystals, as in lumps of crystal not high-priced tat and believe in aspects of crystal therapy. I think that science will one day confirm that they do have special qualities. However, I think that UG is a self-serving A*se.....
* looks round furtively *......am I allowed to say that.......sod it, I just did!:thinking2:

They *do* have special qualities artemis cos they vibrate or summat which is why they're used in watches etc-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quartz_clock

It's well known that vibrating things are very therapeutic.:smirk:

They *do* have special qualities artemis cos they vibrate or summat which is why they're used in watches etc-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quartz_clock

It's well known that vibrating things are very therapeutic.:smirk:

* sniggers at smutty implications *

What I meant to say was that I'm sure scientists will one day validate the healing qualities that these vibrations can trigger. The heat they can generate is amazing!

I went to a workshop where all different types of alternative therapies were being shown and you could take part if you wanted, I sat with a spiritual healer then a lady who was a crystal healer and found it truly amazing.

piper

Last edited:
I think that the problem in the "vibrating crystal theory" is the size of the crystal. Having a samll lump of it in your earlobes or around your neck is not going to have much of a beneficial effect, apart from the fact that you like them - and that will make you feel good.

I have one of Uri Gellar's charms - the diamond shaped one - and have it on a bracelet - it's very nice. I love crystals actually!

Latest posts

Back