veronese tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't seen of todays shows,and the TSV is not for me......but how I wish some of their things were in silver.

I have actually resurrected a veronese necklace today to wear to work and I'm surprised how much I like it still.

I still haven't seen the TSV. I've been too busy. Just my luck really because there aren't any more shows now.

Nice earrings Frazzled. I've got some similar that are more of an oval bead rather than a round bead in rose gold and they're brilliant and they look great with anything and everything.

I caught Charlie droning that the sterling silver was lo-vin-gly clad in 18ct gold and had to get the sick bucket. I saw the end of the show with Carmel and heard Gineta apologising for interrupting her a couple of times. I'd rather hear the guest than the presenter thanks, although I did get the feeling that Gineta was more forceful than usual in general - I reckon she's had enough of working with inane wafflers. I suppose I should say (through gritted teeth) that Charlie crept up a notch in my estimation when he said that he thought that a diamonique pendant they were showing would look better on a plain chain than on the tsv. Gineta didn't care for that remark and strongly defended her view point but Charlie was right.

I always get the feeling that Gianetta "tolerates" Charlie, confirmed by Charlie often, good humouredly, saying to her "you don't like working with me do you". Of course Gianetta always responds as you would expect her to. :giggle:

Latest posts

Back