Well done Stephanie

murgatroyd

I tuned in to watch the fabulous Barbara Gray & Clarity Stamps this morning - had it on my calendar for ages. To her credit Stephanie was much calmer than her usual excitable self - she said that she would do very few stock updates & read no e mails as she wanted us to have every minute of the hour to see Barbara's beautiful demonstrations. She seemed much calmer than usual & genuinely in awe of Barbara's creativity - as we all are.
Keep it up girl - calmer Steph is much, much easier & more pleasant to spend an hour with!

LipstickCherry

Girl on Film
She was nice and quiet, wasn't she. I noticed at one point that Barbara asked her if she was okay. :D

Tolly

Maybe she's just heard that Leonie is joining IW! :giggle:

Chess

VIP Shopper
I just think it's a pity she can't offer the same courtesy to other guest presenters. I've just been watching her with Sheena Douglass who is at least as talented (if not, dare I say it, even more so?)and she was full of stock updates, emails and general wittering. I know the argument about shopping channel blah blah blah, but I think everyone should have the same treatment - preferably the treating with respect.

vampyre

Blood Drinking Iconoclast
I noticed that Stephanie never says the word Adironcack, a word that actually ends with the letter K unlike somethin(g)k, nothin(g)k etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donaldjoymn

Members online

No members online now.
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks