Well, what did you get on BCC Night?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I brought SBC, gatineau and OPi all xmas pressies. Hope everyone got what they wanted

I managed to get

the black agate bracelet
the MOP necklace
the pink orchid

yay for me :21:

headphones

Got the head phones that was all i wanted if a spare teddy floating around please let me know spent 20 mins trying to get it online and q cut didnt manage to get through on phone lines ,but still quite happy:1::1:

Got the Decleor as well :)

Spare headphones still available.

I was feeling unwell tonight (guilt perhaps as I shouldn't have been watching at all and fell asleep for about half an hour - what was the Decleor please? I'l keep trying for it as I remember quite a lot of items becoming available after last year's event - I love Decleor too, trust me to miss my favourite brand!

Lots of things seem to have come back into stock on the website under the 24hr product listings - I think the fact the prices weren't half price as promised, the change of hours (8pm down to 6pm when some people are still at work) and not being filmed direct from the studio and The Grosvenor didn't work this year for them, it is normally a wonderful glamourous live event perhaps next year it will revert back to the usual format.

The proceeds etc for BCC were faultless though and a huge big hug to everybody affected. I lost my mother in law a few months ago to cancer, simple routine xray showed it up and we lost her within a fortnight - truly awful experience which I am still finding hard to get my head around so anything that can be done to fight this dreadful disease will make such a difference.

I just think it was a shame QVC seemed to change their winning format. In the current financial climate I think a lot of people were very disappointed that the half price prices weren't available as you have to be honest that is the attraction for so many viewers, because you then feel that your money is going to a brilliant cause and you are getting a bargain too to boot.

Last edited:
What a funny old BCC night that was........

Unlike previous years, I couldn't get anything in my basket online, but kept getting through on the order number really quickly - very bizarre :33:

I have:-

Charm bracelet
Wind Up Lamp
Digby Earrings
Bow Earrings
Buckley Necklace
Diamonique Necklace
Prai Neck stuff
Butler & Wilson

Just one of each this year - so will need careful sorting about which DD gets which item!

The Diamonique necklace is already showing as dispatched! :11:

Hi,

I got :

the Lulu Time Bomb
the pink headphones
the animal makeup

I actually managed to get a lot in my basket this year, but decided against buying most of it, as it was rather uninspiring.

A lot of the big names seemed to be missing?
Philosphy, L'Occitane, Leighton Denny etc

Cheers,
karen

I agree the night wasn't the same as last years', shame about the prices and lack of big names. Why L'Occitane didn't donate anything this year?:11:

I just got the South Western silver cuff bracelet, in fact I've got two in green turquoise and blue turquoise, but I'll have to cancel one of them because I can't buy both. Shame because they are both beautiful. I won't normally pay for the silver bracelet this much but it's a good excuse because the money is going for the good cause.

I got the Murano pendant, Elemis (got it in my basket then it sold out so I don't really know what's in it but it might be a Christmas present), Easi-yo (another Christmas present) and the headphones.

I've never managed to get anything before so I'm pleased but skint!

Latest posts

Back