What did you like at QVC and where are you buying now?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello and WELCOME Gracey from Snarly :flower: I've ordered a few (ahem, 10) nail polishes just now from TiffanysNails. OPI polish for £5.82 and my RecentlyDiscovered ColorClubHalographic (I am in love with HarpOnIt). They last 3 days on me, with a topcoat. Long enough 'cause I'm Itching to try them all out. But all these polishes are of MY choosing, not at the whim of Q's buyers or some company's remnants. x StylishMadamSnarly

Last edited:
Haven't been on this forum for ages which is why I am so late in responding to this but had to say that I too was addicted to QVC and especially jewellery, in fact last night I went through all my jewellery purchases and was horrified when I realised that I don't even wear a quarter of what I bought. I do like BE and Gatineau and for the most part Yankee Candles but now lack of interest in the fading jewellery collection and the presenters themselves has weaned me off the show. :sleepy:
I now make my own jewellery so I do not even need to buy any (I have so many QVC rings which are the hardest thing to make anyway) I actually enjoy the thought processes now and have found my own niche so I won't be going back to QVC and it's expensive hype (I will still buy Gatineau but I have such a stash it won't be for a while).

On a more depressing note. I have kept virtually all my receipts from QVC since I started buying in 1999, I'd hate to think what I've spent so they're in a box. However on a plus note the increase in gold and silver has meant that some items have increased in value whoo hoo.:clapping:

Latest posts

Back