What is the Philosophy TSV on 1st October?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is limited stock already!!!!!! They don't think it will last the hour never mind the day!!!!

Seems to me that it was always the plan for it to sell out quick so they coul have OTOs throughout the day!! Can't believe they had that much stock for it to last such a short time!!!

Em xXx

Have it on cheque hold.Like you,not too crazy about Philosophy's skincare but would love to try the serum.
Decisions Decisions :32:

If it was the WHINE one, I found it very watery when I used it a few years ago. Made no difference to my skin at all - didn't even feel hydrated after using it, or smooth! Have also read comments on QVCUS boards that customers are saying it's gone down hill (as well as Purity) since the take over. One poster compared an old bottle she had to a new one and said there was a distinct difference (one thick, one like water).

Seems to me that it was always the plan for it to sell out quick so they coul have OTOs throughout the day!! Can't believe they had that much stock for it to last such a short time!!!

Em xXx

I think you might be right there. Maybe they wanted to do a lot of OTO's today as it's their B'day so deliberately got less stock in.

what a boring TSV and they must have had next to no stock for it to sell out so quickly. probably as its birthday day/week they can do lots of OTOs now -there aren't even that many philosophy shows today compared to a noraml TSV day boooooo

what a boring TSV and they must have had next to no stock for it to sell out so quickly. probably as its birthday day/week they can do lots of OTOs now -there aren't even that many philosophy shows today compared to a noraml TSV day boooooo

yes I thought it was boring too. I wanted fragrance or bath/shower gels so I could get some pressies for people. Hopefully the TSV on 1st Nov (if it stays on that day) will be better.

yes I thought it was boring too. I wanted fragrance or bath/shower gels so I could get some pressies for people. Hopefully the TSV on 1st Nov (if it stays on that day) will be better.

yes - I must admit I do like skincare but the philosophy body products are so fab and they do make fantastic pressies. Roll on the next one - hopefully it'll be more sensible.

no they had stock problems as they could not get enough of the foaming purity that is why it sold out so quick.

the fastest ever TSV sell out was in 2 mins a pair of diamond silver earrings for half price

Is this the fastest ever sell out?

I think you guys are right they wanted lots of OTO's today!

Not the fastest ever... I remember a couple of summer's ago, on a clearance day, a Kiling Inca bag & flip flop set going in under 5 mins!

You're totally right though, this is just a way to get loads of OTOs. I'd have preferred it if they'd been up front about it & told us we'd get a diferent TSV every hour as a "birthday treat". It would have given fair warning to customers who might have wanted the Philosophy TSV & missed out too... (I didn't want it. What a yawn fest!)

Philosophy TSV

Hi everyone I know that the TSV sold out really quick today but can anyone tell me what was actually in it?? I'm just curious as to what made it sell out so quick, also does anyone know if molton brown is leaving qvc completely?

Anyone who has the AD option from last tsv would hardly need any more cleanser (even if it is a new formula) and yet more Hope in a Jar, would they! I remember the silver and diamond earrings - bought them - they were absoutely tiny and I lost one in no time at all - will stick to diamonique for my ears in future!

Latest posts

Back