What is the Philosophy TSV on 1st October?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't know if this is of any help.

I've noticed that 226700 (Philosophy - 3 Pieces Essentials) has gone down in price to £37.98 on QVCMobile. Also when you type the number into their website it says the usual contact CS.

T x

Thanks Tabatha.

Here is picture, it is skincare so my money is safe.

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/00/226700.001?

I got this in August when it was an OTO and it was only £27.91

The 3 piece essentials does not scream TSV to me but it is a new product to QVC so could be.

I heard about the foam purity but does not have perfect revies on qvc.com.

Thanks for all the help in searching for the TSV!

I think it would have to be an amazing price for me to go for it, I have enough of the orginal purity to last me for years, so I really can't justify any more cleanser, even if it is the new one! Shame it's not the new hope serum, I really want to try that.

ON web NOW at 1.12PM

Philosophy 3 Piece Daily Essentials
Item Number: 226700
QVC Price £45.50
Today's Special Value Price £37.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Give your daily skincare regime a boost with this sensuous three-piece Philosophy set. An ideal gift, it's suitable for all skin types and works as your complete cleanse, tone and moisturise routine. You'll receive the brand-new Purity Made Simple Foaming Cleanser (177.4ml), which removes the most stubborn of make-up yet has a lightweight feel and texture. There's also best-selling Hope in a Jar (56.7g) moisturiser which leaves you with smooth healthy-looking skin. To finish the set there's hydrating When Hope is Not Enough Facial Firming Serum (29.6ml).

Boring!! I was hoping it would be shower gels and fragrance. I am sick of the skincare TSVs how much Purity does one person need!!. Thought it would be better than this for the birthday! Never mind suppose it saves me money!!

What an unimpressive TSV.
I am sure they could come up with something a little more inspiring.
Oh well!!!

It's good value, there's 3 full sizes in there for that price, but my money is safe too. Might be better OTOs on the day though.

I'm quite tempted by this as I need more cleanser and have not tried any Philosophy before. Can you use this cleanser to remove eye make up?

I think another skincare tsv sandwiched in between the auto delivery kit is too much jmho :54:

I got a card today and it says "It may not last long - so tuck in soon"

What has this phrase got to do with the TSV?

Not surprised that it's the same old, same old, but it would have been nice to have some shower gels for a change. I do think they're overpriced, but I might have been persuaded if it was a good deal.

Oh well, my money's safe too. Good job as I've spent a fortune in the shops lately:54:

There is another Philosophy TSV showing for beginning of November!!! Not for me, I don't buy this brand but this is a bit over the top so close to the one tomorrow isn't it?

I want some apple shower gell or like a gingerbread man set. This time of year makes me crave those smells and i love the apple cinnamon yankee candles.:43::42:

Philosophy 3 Piece Daily Essentials
Today's Special Value Price £37.98
QVC Price £45.50
Item Number 226700
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Give your daily skincare regime a boost with this sensuous three-piece Philosophy set. An ideal gift, it's suitable for all skin types and works as your complete cleanse, tone and moisturise routine. You'll receive the brand-new Purity Made Simple Foaming Cleanser (177.4ml), which removes the most stubborn of make-up yet has a lightweight feel and texture. There's also best-selling Hope in a Jar (56.7g) moisturiser which leaves you with smooth healthy-looking skin. To finish the set there's hydrating When Hope is Not Enough Facial Firming Serum (29.6ml).

Latest posts

Back