What presenters are good and easy listening for you

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I always makes me laugh to think of Debbie's anniversary show where she seemed to be eating chocolate non stop ( they had a chocolate fountain on or something similar). She did look like a kid in a sweet shop! Great fun. :cake::tongue2::giggle:

I always makes me laugh to think of Debbie's anniversary show where she seemed to be eating chocolate non stop ( they had a chocolate fountain on or something similar). She did look like a kid in a sweet shop! Great fun. :cake::tongue2::giggle:

I Lurvvveee Debbie Greenwood .

So funny in a gentle and not shrill way. A very pleasant voice to listen to
. I saw that chocolate fountain day , she was unstoppable ...

I loved when she was showing some item or other and she was measuring it and said was approx 6 inches or if you are a man 9 inches !!!! So naughty

I like Debbie, Craig, Pipa, and Sarah best. I think Sarah has a lovely voice and is so naturally elegant. She can wear any of the mad fashion and look stylish. I'm quite fond of Julia too as I think she is well informed and professional. Dale is funny and to be honest there are only two I find unwatchable and will not name them as this a positive thread

I like Catherine, Pipa (as long as she doesn't do her yeah yeah), Debbie, Sara and Claire.

Out of the blokes I like Julian (he can mention his granny as often as he wants), Charlie, Dale, Anthony, Craig and Simon.

Maybe that's my problem, if there were more presenters I didn't like then I might watch less and spend less.

My favourite is Debbie G because she makes me laugh and she doesn't go over the top :flower::flower::flower::flower:.

My two favourites are Anthony and Julia. I also find Jill F, Debbie G, Kathy and Charlie watchable.

I too have a couple that I can't bear to watch, but thats been covered ad nauseam in other threads ! :thinking2:

Linda

It's Alison Young for me. I'm a massive fan. I know that this makes me a bit "special" round here! :D

Both Kim Mendleson (sp) and Denis from Ojon have that sort of rhythmic repetition which I find curiously relaxing - right up to the point when the nice man on the phone says "Your order has been placed...." :eek:

The shipping forecast on Radio 4 has the same effect on me. :blush:

Yayayayayay I'm in the minority too, I think she's fantastic and always giggle to myself when she's on, I find her highly entertaining and enjoyable to watch.....I also see a lot of myself in her misanthropic ways, I think we'd make good friends and can imagine us sitting on a park bench when we're old and taking the piddle out of and shouting obscenities anyone who dares to cross our path.

But enough of my strange and probably best left private dream..........*cough* :thinking2:

Other presenters I like are Pipa, Jilly Halliday, Kathy Tayler, Claudia, Dale, Anthony, and Julian.

And on a good day I can just about put up with Alison Keenan too......

My favourites are Claudia I think she is just lovely to look at, she has a really good sense of humour and can be quite the unconsious comedienne, my other favs are Dale, Debbie, Pippa, Kathy, Jules to be honest I can watch most of the others unless it's a show of something that doesn't interest me.

piper4

I can watch any of the male presenters (Julian can even get me to watch DIY!). I like Alison Young's sense of humour - not so keen on her dress sense! I like Julia, Pipa, Claudia, Debbie, Sara, Gilly and Catherine.

Anthony,Julian,Pippa,Catherine,Debbie,Jilly,Alison Keenan.I only watch Home Electronics ,Home Office so I Haven't seen everyone ,I don't think.If I have seen themk all then some haven't registerd with me at all..I have seen everyone who has presented the gadgets,and the ones I,ve left out are ones I;d give a really wide berth to.In particualr Julia Roberts and Dale Franklin.False to the bone.
Easy Listening? Oh that would be Jamie Cullum.

I think Dale's a really good interviewer when he has a guest on. He always seems really prepared and doesn't try to compete with them or show off his knowledge, he just asks great questions (am thinking the African Lion Tamer chap or whatever he is, Jungle Gem Man). He was fab with Joan Rivers the other night, he just lets her be the star of the hour and shows no ego whatsoever.

:up2: (is it me or is this smiley slightly obscene-looking?)

I think Dale's a really good interviewer when he has a guest on. He always seems really prepared and doesn't try to compete with them or show off his knowledge, he just asks great questions (am thinking the African Lion Tamer chap or whatever he is, Jungle Gem Man). He was fab with Joan Rivers the other night, he just lets her be the star of the hour and shows no ego whatsoever.

:up2: (is it me or is this smiley slightly obscene-looking?)

..........errrrmmmm, it must be you cos I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out and I have a well-developed smut meter......:giggle::giggle:

Now this one looks really obscene to me :muscle: !!

Latest posts

Back