When did Ali Keenan get married?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I take it you mean to Mel? Oh how I miss that programme - I just love 'The Oracle' :mysmilie_698:

Sorry - I know it's not the right place- but just have to share my news - puir daughter gave birth to our third grandchild yesterday, a beautiful (of course, that's the only kind of grandchild - they are all beautiful!!) little girl called Ella Louise, weighing 8lbs 13oz - grandma has been shopping on the net - won't let a ton of snow stop me spoiling our new grandaughter!!!:mysmilie_82:

:mysmilie_696: congratulations.....grandchildren are THE best x

I take it you mean to Mel? Oh how I miss that programme - I just love 'The Oracle' :mysmilie_698:

Sorry - I know it's not the right place- but just have to share my news - puir daughter gave birth to our third grandchild yesterday, a beautiful (of course, that's the only kind of grandchild - they are all beautiful!!) little girl called Ella Louise, weighing 8lbs 13oz - grandma has been shopping on the net - won't let a ton of snow stop me spoiling our new grandaughter!!!:mysmilie_82:

Congragulations on becoming a 'Granny' again :mysmilie_82:

congratulations-2.gif

Latest posts

Back