Where are my orders???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
None of these have arrived and are all by courier:

SBC Set shipped on 26th Nov - over 2 weeks ago!!!
Jack La Lanne Juicer shipped 29th Nov
Charlie Bears TSV shipped on 1st Dec

We had snow for 2 days here - Thurs and Fri. I actually expected the SBC to be here before the snow! My courier normally has stuff to me in 2 days of when it says shipped online. I am not happy!

My friend works for Parcelforce and because of the bad weather they have 6000 parcels backlogged at there depot, i presume most other couriers are the same

Just because you don't have much snow there could be some along the delivery route from Liverpool

None of these have arrived and are all by courier:

SBC Set shipped on 26th Nov - over 2 weeks ago!!!
Jack La Lanne Juicer shipped 29th Nov
Charlie Bears TSV shipped on 1st Dec

We had snow for 2 days here - Thurs and Fri. I actually expected the SBC to be here before the snow! My courier normally has stuff to me in 2 days of when it says shipped online. I am not happy!

I'm still waiting for my Charlie Bears TSV too and it was despatched on 30/11. I'm assuming the snow in the north (Liverpool?) is the reason. There have been all sorts of news reports about parcels building up in warehouses because the couriers/postal people can't get out on the roads. I'm telling myself this is the reason Mercedes hasn't arrived and not because someone, somewhere, saw Charlie Bears on the box and decided she would make a good Christmas present!!

Hi,

my in-laws live in Huyton, only a couple of miles from QVC.

They have had hardly any snow. Liverpool rarely does.

Cheers,
Karen

In Derbyshire we went 10 days without any post at all (at least in my neighbourhood!). Things are improving now a little. We have had a few courier deliveries but not many. We have had a lot of snow and I know that some of the problem is that courier vans etc are on the wrong side of the country etc. Also the trains were extremely disrupted. I have a friend who's partner is a long-distance lorry driver and she says it was absolute chaos. I'm not at all surprised that things are slow in arriving - even in places that there has been very little snow. So many routes have been blocked or slow across the country that just about everything must have had to go through an affected area!
But, especially with the earliest orders, it would be worth checking with QVC.

yes being in the middle of the country and having all this ice has really affected deliveries of lots of things. I'm expecting around 6 items from various different sources and the one company that has pulled through unexpectadly is QVC. My Elemis tsv came yesterday but I think thats in part due to my fantastic courier, she's so good I'm going t give her a cristmas pressy this year. Lovely lady.

Our road is so icy, some cars are rolling back down the hill. (well actually yesterday, it was a car transporter, nearlyhitting lots of other cars) And having been out and about this past week to Notts and Derbys, they have it far worse so it must be having a knock on effect.

I received a small parcel, not QVC, yesterday that had been shipped on the 22nd of Nov. We had no post for about 10 days due to weather. Parcels starting to come through now, there must be a huge backlog, especially at this time of year.

My Elemis tsv came yesterday but I think thats in part due to my fantastic courier, she's so good I'm going t give her a cristmas pressy this year. Lovely lady.

I'm sure the presenters on QVC can come up with lots of suggestions as to what you can give her......a LG bag maybe!!

Tinaborder - Mercedes just arrived, looking a bit bewildered and grumpy, but she's here safe and sound, so I'm sure yours will be with you very soon.

And having been out and about this past week to Notts and Derbys, they have it far worse so it must be having a knock on effect.

We have had bad snowfall but I'm not complaining as I LOVE snow! And we went up to Chatsworth on Monday and it was spectacularly beautiful - just like Narnia!

I found a nice little pile of parcels - under the snow once it started to melt...........

No card through the door of course

DPD was the guilty courier if anyone's wondering

Tinaborder - Mercedes just arrived, looking a bit bewildered and grumpy, but she's here safe and sound, so I'm sure yours will be with you very soon.

Glad yours has arrived! Are you in love???!!!

I got some items after posting the thread yesterday: juicer, 2 x elemis TSVs (v fast delivery - shipped Monday) and Ming Charlie Beras TSV (also v fast delivery as shipped on Sunday - I had on chequehold and paid on Saturday). However, longest outstanding order - SBC shipped on 26th Nov still not here and Mercedes Charlie Bears TSV shipped on 1st still not here. Where is the sense? I reckon SBC has gone missing and am keeping my fingers crossed that Mercedes turns up this afternoon or tomorrow.

I found a nice little pile of parcels - under the snow once it started to melt...........

No card through the door of course

DPD was the guilty courier if anyone's wondering

That's diabolical. How long had they been there for and were the contents OK or not? Maybe this is one of those instances where we are glad of the QVC overpackaging technique!

We have had bad snowfall but I'm not complaining as I LOVE snow! And we went up to Chatsworth on Monday and it was spectacularly beautiful - just like Narnia!
I used to live in Sheffield so I know that area well. It's stunning up there in the snow!

I hope things work out for you very soon before Xmas, nothing worse than waiting on parcels, good luck:up:

Glad yours has arrived! Are you in love???!!!

I got some items after posting the thread yesterday: juicer, 2 x elemis TSVs (v fast delivery - shipped Monday) and Ming Charlie Beras TSV (also v fast delivery as shipped on Sunday - I had on chequehold and paid on Saturday). However, longest outstanding order - SBC shipped on 26th Nov still not here and Mercedes Charlie Bears TSV shipped on 1st still not here. Where is the sense? I reckon SBC has gone missing and am keeping my fingers crossed that Mercedes turns up this afternoon or tomorrow.

She is adorable. I nearly lost her round the office as everyone wanted a cuddle. Only problem is she's causing havoc at home, all my other CB's are boys and she's the only girl. At the moment she's cosying up to Diesal but both Seth and Malcolm are on the prowl!!

I bet yours arrives today.

Just arrived

My parcels for orders dispatched on the 27th November have just arrived - the courier said there was a huge backlog at the depot and ananother order I'm waiting for will probably be delivered next week!. Hope those of you still waiting will get yours soon.

Theres me posting about the delays on this thread and I counted my expected parcels up today, I have 9! Mostly christmas presents from all different places. Thank goodness for this thread.

My parcels for orders dispatched on the 27th November have just arrived - the courier said there was a huge backlog at the depot and ananother order I'm waiting for will probably be delivered next week!. Hope those of you still waiting will get yours soon.

That's a little reassuring as my orders still not here. I'm in Hampshire too and we haven't even had the snow bad! Still worried though!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back