Which presenters are your top and bottom 3?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

speckledhen

Registered Shopper
Which of the presenters on Q are your top 3, and which are your bottom 3?

My top 3 are:
Alison Keenan - she is just brill,and such a professional, I could watch her on every show she does.
Julia Roberts (shes experienced and personable, I don't mind the ego bit tho it is considerable)
Julian Ballantyne - just like the way he comes across,and he's a stickler on detail being given.

My bottom 3 are:
Jill Franks - the way she takes a deep breath, then a huge long paragraph, the another huge long breath really puts me off listening to her.
Debbie Flint - just urgh (daren't get started as I would be here forever)
Debbie Greenwood - she reminds me of Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter, all that twittering drives me mad! and I've seen her be a bit of a bitch in a smarmy way quite a few times.

What are yours??

Top ..... Alison Young ~ I think she's great!
Julia Roberts ~ professional, informative
Kathy Tayler ~ natural, truthful, a breath of fresh air

Bottom ...... Catherine Huntley ~ I feel she showcases herself more than the product
Jill Franks ~ she loves/uses everything she airs and I just don't believe a word she says
Claire Sutton ~ I'm sure she's a lovely person, but I stopped watching playschool many moons ago and whenever she's on I get flashbacks

TOP 3 :-

Ali K
Clare
Pippa

Bottom 3:-

Jill F
Catherine H
Julia R

I could go on :tongue:

I like to think I'm fairly tolerant.
True, Alison Young gets me twitching sometimes, but when she's on her own I find her passable.

The only one that ticks me off is Catherine Huntley mainly because, as petpixie said, "She showcases herself more than the product"

Top 3 ( in no particular order)
Ali Y
Julie
Pippa

Bottom 3
Craig
Jilly
Claire

Top 3
Julia, Debbie, Pippa

Bottom 3
Craig, Jill Franks, Anne Dawson (have to turn off if it's any of these 3)!!!!

top - in order

debbie flint - nice soft voice, speaks clearly, friendly, nice smile
jilly halliday - ditto
debbie greenwood - ditto

bottom in order

anne dawson - have to turn off
claire sutton - ditto
alison young - have to mute

interesting there's no pattern forming.

Debbie F, Pippa and Julia

Bottom
Catherine, Jill F and a toss up between Craig and Anna

I don't have a "top 3", as I don't think there's a QVC presenter I really HAVE to watch.

However, if Craig, Charlie or AY are presenting then I have to turn over.

Top 3; Kathy T, Julian and Pippa
Bottom 3; Carmel and Miceal (apologies, but it's the accents) and Jill F (reminds me of my sister - it's all about me me me!!)

In no particular order
Top: Julian, Ali Keenan and Debbie Flint
Bottom: Craig, Alison Young and Carmel

My top three are.....

Ali Keenan (so professional)
Julia Roberts (a very good presenter, but I could do without the preening and flicking)
Alison Young (I know she's gobby and all that, but she does make me laugh)

Bottom three...
Claire Sutton (OMG that ickle girlie voice just does my head in)
Debbie Flint (I just cannot be doing with her market stall holder presentation..."Come and get yer bananas"
Charlie (simply creepy...he makes my skin crawl)

TOP 3

Julia Roberts - I think she is the best presenter. Very professional , knowledgeable and honest. She doesn't claim to own everything she sells.

Alison Keenan - Lovely Lady , again very professional and knowledgeable. (I used to like her in the old days when she presented This Morning)

Anthony Heywood - I miss Anthony. He really knew his stuff.

Bottom 3

Jill Franks - I can't stand her. Everything she presents she loves/owns or has bought for one of her long list of girlfriends. :yawn:

Carmel Thomas - I've probably not given her a chance but I can't watch her anymore.

Anna Cookson - As above

Latest posts

Back