Yankee candle presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Steven but I am a little confused.com at what I am looking at regarding his styling. Its a case of sharp dressed exec, as they would be styled in Monte Carlo, with Kate Middletons hair photo shopped onto his head

Or maybe he is a huge goth/whitesnake fan, and cannot suppress that 1980s hair power

I think it would look great chopped to this length
here

Sorry, but I can't stand him. He's up there with Craig on my 'Most Hated' list.
The constant simpering get's right on my wick. Pun intended. Ha Ha

I realise we all get irritated by different things, different people, different stuff, but 'most hated'? Really???

Of all the Yankee presenters we've had, I certainly prefer Rosa. I imagine Steven is a very, very nice person, but I don't find his descriptions of the fragrances particularly accurate … perhaps my 'nose' is different. I think, perhaps, he gets caught up in the 'emotion' of what a particular fragrance means to him. For each of us, this will be different. That's fine, that's his style of presentation. He does know his stuff as regards makeups of sets etc.
Personally, I don't care one jot what a person's hair looks like, what their voice sounds like, what accent they have, what dress size they wear. If they can tell me what I need to know - what's in the sets, what each fragrance is like, whether it's gentle or heady, spicy or floral, what season or mood it might suit - I don't care who they are! Personally, I think Rosa does this best. Nothing else should matter, surely?

Latest posts

Back