Yankee Steven

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry, but I can't stand him. Never thought I'd say this, but come back Michaela, all is forgiven.

Easy on the eye but not for me. He would be wanting more of the mirror than I do. He is ok but that's about it.

Noooooooooo........ as I have said before, I think he reminds me of John Barrowman..... and that hair! YUK.... pass me the hairdressing scissors:giggle:

Was he the posh sounding one from the local Yankee store with the really long hair?
If so the other side can have him lol, nice enough fella and knowledgeable about the products but not eye candy!!

I missed Rose on Yankee Candle. She's easy to listen to. Sorry but this guy is boring, wooden and lacks something in onscreen presence. I am sure he's a nice person but Michaela would be better (didn't have anything particular against her anyway), but I do think Rose is the best of the three that I am familiar with.

He seems a very pleasant fella, but the constant hair touching did get a bit irritating. Lovely locks he had, but much more suitable on a girl......imho! :nod:

If men are going to have long hair then it needs to be of a certain type and style. I'm thinking of Robert Plant in early Led Zep days, and David Coverdale when he was in Whitesnake, nothing girly about those two.....drool.

There was an Italian male model years ago who had long, flowing locks (layered) who posed for the covers of romantic novels; those bodice ripper type poses. His name is Fabio and he had great hair that looked splendid. He looked in his heyday like he lifted weights and such (not overdoing it like Arnie in his day) and was just marvelous, quite masculine in his look even with the long mane. Marti Pellow's (of Wet Wet Wet) long hairstyle years ago was gorgeous too.

There was an Italian male model years ago who had long, flowing locks (layered) who posed for the covers of romantic novels; those bodice ripper type poses. His name is Fabio and he had great hair that looked splendid. He looked in his heyday like he lifted weights and such (not overdoing it like Arnie in his day) and was just marvelous, quite masculine in his look even with the long mane. Marti Pellow's (of Wet Wet Wet) long hairstyle years ago was gorgeous too.

Marti Pellow, well now you're talking eye candy - be still my beating heart lol

Latest posts

Back