YC Electric tart burners Discontinued!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

looby

Registered Shopper
Hi all, just got back from Xmas shopping and called in my local YC shop to be told YC had now discontinued the electric tart burners and as yet had no plans to replace them!:(

Perhaps why the latest TSV included an electric burner in the package? So long as there is no safety issues, thats all that matters.

Could it be that the sales of unscented tea lights are down. Hope ther is not a safety issue, I love mine.

Clearly there is a safety issue with the QVC ones as they don't cut off as promised they would. :confused:

Hi all, just got back from Xmas shopping and called in my local YC shop to be told YC had now discontinued the electric tart burners and as yet had no plans to replace them!:(

I have used YC Electric Tart Burners for a very long time and never had an issue with them!!. In fact I think they are a lot safer for me than the Tea Light Burners. I hope they come back soon. Maybe they weren't selling as many as the Tea Light Burners.

:confused:

That's really surprising. I love my electric tart burner and think it's more cost effective than buying loads of tealights. It's a shame as I've recommended them to loads of people.

Never had one but I know the fire brigade would like the plug ins discontinued as they start lots of household fires

I looked on the web this AM and the burner was still showing, looked again this PM and it is no longer there, the only way it shows is if you put the number in. I rang CS and said I was a bit concernd and he said we have plenty showing in stock and he hadn't heard anything to suggest there was a problem. He has emailed the customer support team and they are supposed to be getting back to me. If I hear anything I will post again.

YC still does the electric tart burners in their US shops, some new christmas ones just in

I thought it was just the ivy pattern one in the UK which was discontinued, last years model, not the whole electric tartwarmer range

Last edited:
I think I got an email from yankee doodle last year saying YC are stopping tarts altogether and the jars (they are moving to tumblers with 2 wicks) but I've heard nothing since and I'm beginning to think I imagined it (or misunderstood?).

Latest posts

Back