Yet more tat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The trouble with three weeks is it wasn't long enough, gone way too quick. Three glorious weeks without the dulcet tones of "so where d'yeh wanna send it how d'yeh wanna pay?" and "so get yours!! get yours now!!" Trying to convince me that I've already bought it................ahh yes, three weeks goes so fast :clock:

What age do you think they are? Does it matter if they are in their 20's, 30's or 40's? It is more forward thinking for the business plan. I would hope they had a wide range of age and experience in the board room. When I started watching Q the people in charge in the 90's will be approaching retirement age now! For me the problem with QVCUK is more the wrong balance of products. Too much USA influence in the wrong areas! Less of the USA fashion please. More of the QVCUSA choice in beauty and Yankee candles, kitchen and jewellery.

I say this because having been in business for over 40 odd years, I lost count of the number of times that 'new and young blood' was brought in to give a "fresh approach" to strategy. Sadly rather than give new ideas, it was normally already tried and tested ways, or totally unworkable methods because of their lack of experience - and which were met with quizzical glances around "the conference table". Ok, cynical I may be, and I'm guilty of the 'sweeping statement', but I can only discuss on what I've encountered.

Latest posts

Back