Yet more tat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am never at home for either the morning show or the lunchtime show but was in today and turned on at lunchtime and thought Craig had become part of Loose Women.

Do several guest and presenters usually squash together all discussing a couple of products?
I saw this programme at lunchtime and couldn't quite believe what I was seeing. They looked ridiculous squashed together on those seats and worst of all was ****** Richard Jackson. I had to turn it off. Do they really need six people to present a shopping hour?

I saw this programme at lunchtime and couldn't quite believe what I was seeing. They looked ridiculous squashed together on those seats and worst of all was ****** Richard Jackson. I had to turn it off. Do they really need six people to present a shopping hour?

Richard Jackson really does my head in with his rasping voice and fake excitement at a bit of fertiliser!

I am never at home for either the morning show or the lunchtime show but was in today and turned on at lunchtime and thought Craig had become part of Loose Women.

Do several guest and presenters usually squash together all discussing a couple of products?

This is new, only started today!!

Ok ok, I'm going back to the origins of this Thread i.e. LOGO fashion range, and it "allegedly" being referred to as Tat !!

I am now confirming it - IT IS ! I have this morning taken delivery of a top because I loved the mint colour on screen. Hand on heart it makes market stall fashion on an equal footing with Bond Street !!! The fabric is so thin and disgustingly clingy that every line of underwear is visible every bodily lump is outlined. Yes it is soft, but with no structure it feels like a well washed 'piece' bought from the charity shop.

l'm sure these ranges are exactly the same that ARE seen on market stalls for a tenner, and if Q continue in this vein their demise will be sooner rather than later. Needless to say mine is going back.

Thankfully I missed that. What sort of people were all squashed together: presenters or guests or the milkman or the lollipop lady or er-next-door? - I'm curious. And what was the point of having so many? To make it more informal/look we're all friends in your living-room so you can trust us/what? Smacks of desparation to me.

I couldn't believe what I saw two mins of...the two smarmy Gnomes were enough to make me rush for the off button, no idea what it was all about...:mysmilie_10:

Idea no. 743 suggested by the kids around the conference table ?????

What age do you think they are? Does it matter if they are in their 20's, 30's or 40's? It is more forward thinking for the business plan. I would hope they had a wide range of age and experience in the board room. When I started watching Q the people in charge in the 90's will be approaching retirement age now! For me the problem with QVCUK is more the wrong balance of products. Too much USA influence in the wrong areas! Less of the USA fashion please. More of the QVCUSA choice in beauty and Yankee candles, kitchen and jewellery.

Try not to worry Weather G. because Gobby Bint will be back from her Far East trade mission soon, Can't wait to see what new product lines she shows and tells. Yipee...

I saw Mr & Mrs C B, RJ, Chloe, Craig, a lady I don't remember and a bleeding bear!

I remember now that She was wearing the top now showing on the Artscape show so I take it that was who it the lady was. In fact thinking about it now there was yet another woman I didn't recognise but they were asking each other about how they gardened.

Latest posts

Back